Frostbiyt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we’re matched up for CAP Crazy Roulette! I’m GMT -5 and I’m usually afternoons or late nights my time this week. When are you free?
    when do you wanna play for the NFE cap tour?
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Some time next week, I haven't played a single nfe game yet lol. I have next thursday off of work, but I should be able to make other days work too if needed.
    Hey, CAP tour, I'm GMT+1 and mostly free in the evenings (6:30 to 10pm) except for Wednesday and Saturday. Let me know what works for you.
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    How about Monday at 8:00 PM your time?
    DoW
    DoW
    Sounds good to me, see you then.
    Hey, we´re playing for the Equilibra CAP tour. I´m gmt+2
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    I'm GMT-7, does Friday work for you?
    85percent
    Yes. How about ~10pm my time (1pm your time)?
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Sounds good, see you then
    Alright let's get this scheduled...

I'm GMT+2 rn. I have no idea what my Friday + weekend looks like at all, but Thursday I can be on pretty reliably any time in the afternoon / evening / night - 1-4 or 7-11 my time. lmk
    snake
    snake
    9PM my time sounds good. What's your GMT and what time do you want to play? Just want to verify so we don't have a mix-up
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    I'm PDT, so 9pm your time is noon my time. Are you on vacation? Bc I was pretty sure you were pacific time too.
    snake
    snake
    Ya I’m not usually this time zone, which is why I just wanted to make sure about the time. I’m usually CDT tho. Times are right though so see you then
    we play for cap. i can play sunday really anytime im GMT -5 or -6 idk and i wont google bcuz im american and dumb haha. if not sunday we will need to check specific times for any other day
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Yup, I'll be on either my Frostbiyt or Frostbiyt Alt account on PS
    AJag
    AJag
    Do you have a room you hang out in? Makes finding users a bit easier
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Yeah, I'm in the CAP room
    Hey man, I’m really sorry I couldn’t play tomorrow, I got busy with graduation stuff, what time works for you in the next few days? I should be okay anytime starting Saturday evening.
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    I won't be able to be at my computer until around 9pm pdt on Sunday. Also, congrats on graduating.
    EpicUmbreon29
    EpicUmbreon29
    Thanks man! And I’ll be on at that time, so I’ll be on the lookout for you!
    What is this
    Ohmygod
    Why did you make that
    That avatar is horrifying
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Beautiful, isn't it?
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    >That avatar is horrifying
    >Beautiful, isn't it?
    No. It's not beautiful.