teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• corona when??? we can get it done tonight if u are down to im -5 lmk
    teal6
    teal6
    yo im here, shoot me a message on disc when ur free teal#4001 otherwise i'll be around all day tmrw
    gsc cup 9-5 gmt -5 weekdays
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man, could you play tn perhaps? i'm actually at work during the times you mentioned, so it's a little difficult to play
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can play rn
    yo, adv cup, I'm est, would you be alright playing next monday or afterwards? I'd like to finish my finals before pokemoning seriously
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah thats fine
    We play for DPP Cup. I prefer to play after 2pm GMT-4 on weekdays, but I'm more flexible on weekends. What works for you?
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man same deal, available better on weekends. same timezone, too, hmu any time tomorrwo you feel free just give me a little bit to check here or msg on discord and i'll pop right on (teal#4001)
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Thanks! I've sent a friend request
    ey, im your opp in bw cup, im gmt +1 when can u play
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, hmu on discord, i'm teal#4001 ... available basically whenever
    Hey bro, when do you want to play for uupl. Im gmt +1 and am free as shit cause of the virus etc.
    teal6
    teal6
    yo same lol just hmu whenever your free and ill almost certainly be on
    Hey biroo, saw a YT video of yours on forum and your voice is love ♡.♡
    Meetup when? :> you are a good human, come back as TD again and update your profile pic with the Emma stone one
    teal6
    teal6
    my man glad we are allies now. i can't come back as TD they wno't let me.. but i will go back to Emma soon
    parivard
    We are brothers bro, I saw your posts judged you and the fact is I only live with people who have a character.
    With that said, nobody won't even scratch you if you are in Delhi/Haryana. And by next 2 to 3 years if some ordinary citizen dare to touch you then don't worry you can call me and I will be there. Always there for you
    By 25 I hope I will say the same for your hometown as well.
    parivard
    You know my discord id, you can ask for email, insta, fb, phone whatever. I am just very choosy and pick only 1 in 1000 and you're one :)
    Sup man! We gotta play the PU R2, mind if we do it on the weekend?
    teal6
    teal6
    hey, you can have the win, sorry about that
    Just let me know when you're ready to fight, we have to fight each other in a RBY tour. I don't mind the time we fight, I just want to fight when you're ready
    Hey nu open I'm gmt +5:30 free on my evenings
    w_r
    w_r
    yh weekends work best lmk exact time
    w_r
    w_r
    I may be busy on sat will confirm on Friday
    teal6
    teal6
    okay all good - i would like to do around 11AM my time on saturday, if possible
    Hi rby ssnl when do you want to play?
    teal6
    teal6
    hey i can play like, tonight if you'd like. im on the phone w/ a client rn but will be done probably in like 15 mins or so if you wanna hop on smogtours
    we're playing for lcpl. est, i'll be out of town from friday morning-sunday evening so would prefer to play sometime tomorrow thru thursday if possible
    teal6
    teal6
    yo. works for me. i get out of work typically aruond 8PM and home by around 9PM. that okay? est as well
    gali
    gali
    sounds good let's aim for thursday at like 10pm
    teal6
    teal6
    hey im on whenever you are
    LCPL, when play? I'm EST and like weekends.
    teal6
    teal6
    i can do saturday but not sunday as i'll be at a wedding, want to do like 11am-noon?
    pinktidal
    pinktidal
    sounds fine, see you then
    teal6
    teal6
    hey im on if you are
    Hey, I'll be back in GMT + 12 on Sunday. Want to play like, some time on Sunday my time?
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    ok, I wont have time to finish a game now, and 9am gmt -5 is 2am for me. I can do 8:30 am my time. That would be 3:30pm for you?
    teal6
    teal6
    thats perfect yeah
    teal6
    teal6
    im on when you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…