MG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play? I'm +1 and can play any time
    MG
    MG
    Hi, I am GMT +1 as well! Sorry I cant play you can get the win unless you want to wait till next year.
    MG
    MG
    ggs was fun
    hope we can play again!
    You had me there. I knew something was up, sinc I didn't remember that name, but you "not remembering" out match took me of your trail.

Its great to see you again tho. You might see mee around some more, gotta win some tours to earn my spot on team Marshadow :P
    MG
    MG
    nice to see you back as well! I wont be online at ps that much, but will be back when rbtt 3 starts. You can convince i want a lamp tho to join the best Team!
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    HOOP HOOP
    Yoooooooo MGenius!
    MG
    MG
    OMG is this rly Prankin or is this a PRANK?!?!?!?!?!?
    Jayi
    Jayi
    Yeah it was just a Prank, I’m sorry :(
    MG
    MG
    aww I will never get the pleasure to meet Prankin :(
    BRO WE NEED TO SCHEDULE FOR THAT TOUR PLAZA SHIT, WE BOTH FORGOT AAAAAAAAA
    Congrats on tpi win mg :) soo sorry I couldnt witness the god play, but heartiest congrats! (Also I'm mad cause I didn't get a nickname on any of your mons but kay :3)
    MG
    MG
    tysm! Ily <33
    its all good, since you watched the replays and the Gratulation makes me even more happy :)
    Also unfort you didnt see the good nicknamed Azumarill in the OU only Berry battle ;(
    Idk how to respond to your message on Showdown, but during the week I'm usually only available at nights starting around 8 or 9 my time. (GMT -5) I should be available most times over the weekend though.

If that doesn't work then uh I might be able to make something work early morning? Let me know what you want to do.
    MG
    MG
    if you are online at Saturday like 8 or 9 pm your time, that would be fine. I am at a School journey for three days.
    also if you can come now online as well that would be cool as well (but only if that fits to you, if not then we have Saturday night for you)
    pyresword
    I will be on my lunch break in about 45 minutes or an hour and should be able to play then if that will work for you.

If not, then I think we will have to do Saturday night. (Or Sunday morning if that is better)
    MG
    MG
    i dont want to rush you for your break or so but i will be available for the rest of the day
    Hey have you decided if you guys will sub in someone else for the RBTT match?
    MG
    MG
    Yes, actually it should be vso
    How about 10:30 am my time tomorrow? Im gmt-6
    MG
    MG
    can we make it like 2 Hours later? I might be at work there
    fupizza
    fupizza
    I cant do it 2 hours later but I can do it 3 hours later if that's cool [:
    MG
    MG
    that might be much better :]
    i've been totally hacked, i would never say you are M(y)G(great) friend, fun, strong and absolutely kazam-ed
    MG
    MG
    LOOOOL ly2 A(lmighty) E(xperienced) T(erritory)
    Hey, old friend. I miss playing you! We should battle sometime! Or build teams together! :D :)
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…