Amaroq
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Paired for OST R1 GMT+1 here free anytime between 6pm and 11pm my time during the week and tmrw all day when do you wanna play?
    zS
    zS
    1 pm your time Saturday 1st should be fine I’ll hit you up if it’s not
    zS
    zS
    I've been waiting one hour on main are you on stours?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I waited on main and Smogtours from 1:00 to 2:00 and left to get lunch 40 minutes ago. I'll get back on now.
    Hey BW Cup, I'm GMT+1, free on my evenings on week, and free Sunday all day. When do you want play ?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Oh yeah, totally forgot this, sorry. Well, 2pm GMT-6 Sunday work best for me, I cannot 2pm GMT-6 today.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    2:00 PM GMT-6 on Sunday is fine. See you then.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I am on both main and Smogtours whenever you're ready.
    yo ltpl lmk when is good, im gmt -6 and going on break soon so mornings are usually better for me although sunday is usually pretty flexible
    pdt
    pdt
    ive got unforseen family dinner at 7:30 tonight, to be safe 9:30-10 is more realistic i hope this still works cuz within timeframe you posted
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sure, that's fine. I'll try to be here starting at 9:00 in case you can make the original time, but it's no big deal if we have to push it back a little.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I will be waiting on main and Smogtours until 10:00.
    ltpl, gmt -5 so it looks like I’m an hour ahead of you, weekend is looking p busy for me, can you do any weekday 6-9 pm my time? if you could earlier on in the week that’d be fantastic
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    Thursday any time after 5-6 pm -5 would work out nicely for me since I’ll be out of town starting Friday after work so I’d have to play on mobile then
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    How about around 7:00-8:00 your time on Thursday, then?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    that works, see you then
    Hi we are paired for LTPL. I'm gmt+1 and totally free the week-end
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT-6 and should be free after around 1:00 PM my time on Friday and Sunday. I probably won't be available until after 7:00 PM my time on Saturday. Please let me know what works for you.
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    Sunday 1 pm your time works for me
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Okay. I'll see you then.
    uu majors, gmt+2, available on evenings
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    dude u forgot again ? :/
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I didn't forget. I was online on both main and Smogtours from 2:00 - 6:30 (your 8:00 to 12:30).
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    i was online too but u didnt contact me, w/e can u play now ?
    yo, sorry for late contact. we're playing for ru ssnl, i'm gmt -4 and i can play after 4 my time today (in about 6 hours) as well as all weekend. just lmk when you're free
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT -5 and should be free sometime tonight and all weekend too. Want to try for this evening and schedule something on Saturday if that doesn't work out?
    cyanize
    cyanize
    sounds good to me. i'll be chilling on ps as dragon couture most of the evening, just hmu if you're ready to play
    Hey, we’re paired for mono ssnl. I’m GMT-7, can play during late afternoons & night except on M/W. Would like to play asap. We can play today if you want.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That works for me.
    Prosaic
    Prosaic
    Hey, would you be down to play earlier (within the next hour or so)?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sorry, wasn't home this afternoon. If the scheduled time still works for you, I'm here. Otherwise I'll eat dinner and then be around for a few hours.
    ru, when are u able to play? -5, can play on weekdays anytime before 7 pm and p much anytime on weekends, we can play rn if u down to
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -5, should be free all weekend. Would prefer to play in the evening or afternoon if possible.
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    wanna play like 3 pm today? if not just throw me a time im free for the rest of the day
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    3:00 will probably work. If not, I'll definitely be free late (after ~9:00).
    hi, when can you play for UU Open? i'm -3, pretty free the whole week
    Yay
    Yay
    yeah, i can play saturday if thats the case. probably not so much time available though
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    What time(s) can you play on Saturday?
    Yay
    Yay
    ok so ill be around for basically the whole afternoon and prob evening. hit me on discord if you get around, Yay#3028
    Hi, we're paired for ADV UU Cup. When would you like to play? Does Thursday 3pm (GMT+2) work for you?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT -5, so 3:00 PM your time is a little early for me. 5:00 PM your time is probably the earliest I can realistically do, but sometime after 7:00 your time will be much easier for me. I'm free pretty much all week, so picking a day shouldn't be a problem.
    esche
    esche
    How about Thursday 8pm my time?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, that should work. Sorry, I thought I responded to this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…