Oibaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, asking for OST. could i have a replay of the game where your opponent brought a home team g1 for round 2, just to verify? feel free to PM. thanks!
    Let me know when you'd like to play for BW cup, I'm GMT -6
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm gmt +1, so on my evening/ night. Let me know when you are available during your afternoons
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Can you do 12 my time today?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    no I was pretty busy. Just contact me on discord please
    oibaf#6429
    hi cant find u on disc anymore but are u still down to play today
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    bugzinator RC: who u playing
    ALlCE: Oibaf
    ALlCE: watch me fuck this little bitch up
    Hey we play for majors? When wanna play I am GMT+5:30
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Can't you do at like 7 pm cause that would be 11:30 and I usually sleep by 11:15.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Also I am free time after 3 pm my time till 11 pm if you wanna do then
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    unfortunately today i'm not available at 2.40 pm my time until before 8 pm, tho i'm online until that time so just search oibaf on main when you are available
    when would you like to play for roast? im gmt+1
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm gonna write all the times i'm not available next week, so you can pick whatever time. (gmt +2)
    tuesday 3.30 until 7.45 pm, wednesday 10 am until 2 pm and then 5 pm until about 8.30 pm (tho I have a bo3 at about 9 pm so i'll be available a bit later), thursday same as tuesday. Friday and saturday are completely unviable, monday and sunday are a big question mark because i'm not sure when i'm available
    Ciao, we are paired for Major League (RBY). You know, I'm GMT+2 like you...when do you want to play (evening weekdays or weekend)?
    Hi there. We play for RoAST quarterfinals. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you be able to get this done? I can't play this Sunday after 4pm GMT+2.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    ok I should be 100% available at 8.30/9 pm. I don't know if i'm going out in 1 hour, if not i'm available at 6 too
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I confirm i'm available in 30 minutes, you can find me online whenever you are ready
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure thing
    RoA standard tour, gmt+2, can you play on next tuesday around 7 pm?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    you picked the only days I'm not available alas. Rn I have no plans for sunday, so I guess we could play the 29th
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hm okay, i'm able to either play on 2-4 pm or 7-9 pm on sunday, are you fine with any of these times?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    sunday at 3 pm is fine
    Bw gmt-7 I cant play until weekend but I’ll be very free then. Let me know what works
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    gmt +2. Can't you really play rn?
    Icequake
    Icequake
    yeah i guess... its just finals week right now in school :[
    Icequake
    Icequake
    im on main and smogtours as icequake... message me
    Hi there. We play for DPP Cup V round five. My timezone is GMT+3. I can't play before Friday but I will be flexible during Friday and the weekend. Let me know when you would want to play.
    just wanted to apologize i'm completely garbage and mixed this up with another tour. again i'm sorry gl in future rounds
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    np and ty
    dpp cup gmt+2, im not available for the next 3 days but I should be able to play friday after 2pm and saturday on my evening
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    friday is fine
    Yo man we totally forgot about the dpp global tour. We got an extension to get the game done
    Wolf
    Wolf
    oh why didnt you send me an mp here? i was online too until late xD well ill be on ps all day, just pm here so we can play
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    because I though we have to play today. Anyway i'm online rn
    Wolf
    Wolf
    which alt?
    Heika
    Heika
    Yep ^^
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    we have already played and since I don't think he did deserve those games, plus I prefer do not risk to lose in the same way i'll take the win. If the choice is not valid anymore because we have played, np
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    nvm, changed idea. I'll just go to the stage 3
    Yo, when wanna play for gsc globals? Im gmt +1
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm available today and tomorrow on afternoon, saturday i'm not sure i'll be free. If you cannot those days, we can ask for an extention
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I can play today from 5-9pm
    Nice join date :p
    We must play for gsc champ. Est here, when are you available?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    we have to play adv too
    ckw
    ckw
    ok can we play sunday afternoon gmt-4, 3pmish?
    I've been fairly busy throughout the week sorry
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    a bit earlier? like 2.30 your time?
    Hi there. We play for GSC OU Global Championship round two. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can play on saturday between 1-4pm gmt+2 and maybe later in the evening
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I could try at your 4, otherwise i'll just be there on evening
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill be fine playing sometime 7-8pm and 10-12pm my time
    Hey, when do u wanna play ? Its for GSC Tournament, i'm gmt +1 and im available on thursday around 6 pm, tell me if its good for you.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    Thursday at that time is good.
    Souw
    Souw
    Hey, we can play now if u are here, i'm available
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…