Rodo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OT: デセルシティ ID: 03075 Lv. 100 UT
    Ability: Multitype Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31-27-31-31-30-31 HP Steel
    Judgment - Blast Burn - Hydro Cannon - Earth Power
    Notes: [JPN] Désert City Arceus. Original code belonged to Rodo

I know this is yours, back i can't find the original post about it.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    kk thanks
    TyVip
    TyVip
    wait but his is RNG and not the same spread

Notes: [JPN] Désert City Arceus. Original code belonged to Rodo

I know this is your because i left a note.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    ah nvm i found it
    Since your thread is closed, can I formally request a trade for a spitback HA tepig if you still have access to your old stock? Everything in my old thread I still should be able to breed and I have a lot of gen 7 stuff kicking around
    Rodo
    Rodo
    sure thing.
    Have a nice sleep. Let's meet tomorrow night (if you can).
    awiec
    awiec
    Should be able to, thank younfor loaning me the pig
    awiec
    awiec
    Copied the pig, I'm around for a bit
    oui, I'm around if you are, just send me trash unless you got an HA tepig laying around.
    Rodo
    Rodo
    thank you for the trade!
    awiec
    awiec
    No problem, I was tempted to teach Litten Outrage but I did not
    Rodo
    Rodo
    really? hahahaha should have been great aldo not sure if has any real benefit

i owe you one!
    Hi! I have an egg with your TSV #2624 on your aS game. Can you hatch it for me please?

B18 - 4,2 - Feebas (M) - Modest - Oblivious - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2624]

IGN: Daniel
    FC: 3265 5590 3288
    Time Zone: GMT -4
    still waiting for that trade thread buddyXD
    Chesty
    Chesty
    hey it's cool mate just messing with yah. Right now I'm starting small again and just running one small giveaway thread for the minute. Obviously real life comes first mate:). Know that I'm here to support you as well:).
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Thank you.
    I'm thinking making a renewed thread, which only has my own breeding proyects and softresets. So far only focusing on dragon pokemon.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    lol I'm here to help on that to mateXD
    Hello friend! I just came from /r/SVExchange! I have a pokemon that matches your TSV and I was wondering if you could hatch it for me :)
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Sure thing. Is it 2426 (X) or the other one (aS)???

My GMT is -6 and i think wednesday i might be available.
    ThatPittGuy
    I actually just got it hatched, but thank you :)
    Rodo crees poder hacer arte de Hawlucha para el viernes de la proxima semana?
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Amigo nunca me llegó la notificación. Ahora el trabajo está bajando, es por ello que me estoy dedicando a dibujar otra vez. Un abrazo.
    Hey could I still ask for a shiny axew from your giveaway?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Don't bother, I'll breed my own. Didn't want to get you in trouble, just didn't expect this thing to be such a big deal, that's all
    Rodo
    Rodo
    As you like, I'm just saying i will have it in future, so i can give it to you.

Have a good day.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I don't think this was your "fault" so that's why I'm not looking for compensation or anything like that. I'm not upset or anything
    Next year I will reopen my pokemon thread store. Please look forward to it.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'll look forward to it:)
    He vuelto pequeño rodo xD, aún recuerdo que te debo unos pakos
    Rayzen
    Rayzen
    te avisaré cuando este disponible para tradear =3
    Rodo
    Rodo
    kk
    Rayzen
    Rayzen
    Que tal rodo xD, mi ds lo había dejado perdido en otra ciudad, ya lo recuperé mandame un MP para el trade eterno xD
    I'm trying to reply to your message but the reply box (where I put the text) is appearing for some reason. :/

Anyway, I can trade any time for the next 4-5 hours or so, or we can trade tomorrow (for me, right now, it is exactly 11pm).
    keroblade
    keroblade
    I'm around now, what about you?
    Rodo
    Rodo
    fall asleep again. Damn what time can you trade today?
    keroblade
    keroblade
    I can trade in about 9 hours, we should just move this conversation back to PM. :)
    oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Haha solo me aseguraba de que estuvieras vivo.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Muy ocupado con el trabajo?
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Si la verdad... :/ Pero aún dando batería.
    I'll just post here so we don't clutter the PM. Sorry I've been distracted an hour ago, I'll try to watch the forum more now.
    Rodo
    Rodo
    I see. So.
    That Klefki is original. I cannot clone so maybe you clone and I distribute. ;)
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    It's okay, I can distribute (I hope, at least). I'll clone it and return it to you. :)
    Rodo
    Rodo
    ok. See you buddy
    Thank you for the shiny Carvanha.
    Rodo
    Rodo
    You're welcome. I really appreciate that you actually took a second to say thanks.
    And I can say there will be more shinies... Its just a matter of time. Please look forward for those in future.
    small thing but all of my pokemon are full redis:) Not semi I know for a fact redis can make or break a trade. Other then that nice newly formatted thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…