laptops
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I am your R1 opponent for SM dou classic. I am EST what works for you?
    hii, i am your opponent in ssnl. i am gmt + 2. when you can play?
    saturday 10 pm in my time are you okey?
    laptops
    laptops
    Can you do a little later like 11 pm your time
    JRL
    JRL
    sure, is good time too
    Hey, when do you want to play for seasonal? I'm GMT +10 and would prefer to play on the weekend.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Not really. I could do the same time Saturday or earlier/later on Sunday. I'm playing for DPL at 10am Sunday so we could play before/after that.
    laptops
    laptops
    ok the same time saturday should work
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm in the doubles room right now
    we're playing for xy skymin tour, i'm in gmt-6/central time and i'd prefer evenings if possible. traveling friday-monday and will have free evenings then, just not sure of the exact times yet
    laptops
    laptops
    im gmt -5/est and saturday evening would work well for me. we can leave it open ended until you're more sure of your availability as i should be free the whole day
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    sounds good, i'll actually be in your time zone while i'm traveling so that should make it easier
    Yo, when can you play DOU ssnl? im GMT-8
    laptops
    laptops
    hey im est and i can do tuesday and wednesday 6pm till whenever and should am free all saturday and sunday
    Railgun
    Railgun
    Sunday works for me
    laptops
    laptops
    how about 5:30 pm gmt -5
    Hey, we're playing for DOU kickoff tour. I'm GMT+1, should be free Sunday afternoon/evening. If you can't make it I can ask for an extension since we were paired late
    laptops
    laptops
    im gmt -5 and sunday works for me, did you have any particular time in mind?
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    Around 9pm my time? Should be afternoon for you
    laptops
    laptops
    sorry for getting back late, can you do now?
    Hey, douws, can u play sunday 10-11pm gmt+1 ?
    laptops
    laptops
    sounds good, i'll be on as laptops around that time
    Voltix
    Voltix
    Hey, I´m on rn
    hello we play for dou ssnl, gmt+1, i can play every day from 1pm to 4pm
    laptops
    laptops
    well i was on three hours before and after the time of your message both today and yesterday and i didn't see you. I'd ask for an extension but since you can't really do this weekend our match will probably just end up being flipped
    AmirAlexander
    AmirAlexander
    i´m sorry man, i finished working late and i was very tired...my fault not being able to play this weekend, you can take the win!
    laptops
    laptops
    ok, im sorry i missed our first time, thanks for being understanding about things!
    Hey we play for dou ssnls, im gmt-7 and I'd prefer if we could play next monday as I have a snake game on sunday.
    laptops
    laptops
    Sounds good to me. I'm gmt-4 and I should be free 4-8 p.m. my time.
    emforbes
    emforbes
    Alright, are you cool with 6 your time?
    laptops
    laptops
    yep
    that g1 frania throwback team was so fire lmao i really wish you would have won
    laptops
    laptops
    lol thanks, me too
    Hey, we play for ssnls. I'm gmt-5 and can play weekdays after 4pm and before 11pm, with the possibility of going later if necessary. Weekends don't really work for me. When fight?
    laptops
    laptops
    How about Thursday around 7?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    That'll work, cya then
    Hey, we play for Doubles Seasonal, when do you want to play? I'm somewhat busy during the week but I can manage most afternoons PST if necessary. I'm free Friday afternoon and Saturday all day though.
    laptops
    laptops
    would you be able to play at two, I think that might work better for me than later
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I can play at 2 if that works better for you, but if you're unexpectedly busy today I can play tomorrow or another afternoon if you'd prefer.
    laptops
    laptops
    2 definitely works, I just had to leave and drive at 3 and that coupled with snow here in Michigan would make earlier better :] thanks for being flexible.
    duu tour. We're both apparently from Michigan, so same timezones. I can play weekdays 4pm-11pm
    laptops
    laptops
    I'm on now, but I got locked due to some vpn trouble so you'll have to challenge
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    My b, a friend stopped by out of the blue. If you can still play I'm on
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Yeah I'll also be online all night if you find you're way on, I'm super sorry for missing the time :(
    when play dubs ssnl, gmt -6 prefer playing in the afternoon/evening
    laptops
    laptops
    im -5 and am free all day friday would 3 pm your time work
    zaaya
    zaaya
    sounds gr8 see ya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…