Eeveeto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, we're paired for r4 in adv cup, when's best for you? GMT-4
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    No, too late for me. In fact, I can play every day as long as its before your 16:30. Even in 10minutes of you wish.
    Excal
    Excal
    it's almost 3 am for me and I've got a lot of tour games today so I probably can't play today at all. Can you start at 16:30 on Thursday?
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Ok.
    SPL! GMT-5 and would prefer earlier in the week to later. Tuesday between 1:30pm and 3:30pm and Thursday between 10am and 1pm are ideal for me, but if neither of those times work then I can also do Tuesday between 6-7pm or Wednesday at 8-9am. Weekend is going to be rough for me. I know for a fact I cannot play on Sunday, but I can definitely find some time on Friday if that's a must. Saturday I am currently unsure of
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Tuesday at your 3:30 pm works for me. Could arrive a couple of Mins earlier, but not more than that.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk, 3:30 is fine. cannot start much later, but should be good. see you then
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    im on
    hey, we're paired for lc seasonal, when would you wanna play? i'm gmt-7
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    I am already in Main as EeveetoTheN00b
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Ok, I must go... Tomorrow at the same time is good for you?
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    oh, sorry for making you wait!! this completely slipped my mind. yes, tomorrow same time works. i'll set an alarm so i don't forget tomorrow. sorry again :^(
    hi, official smogon tournament XVI r1 oppo here. When would you like to play? GMT +2 here and for me all the evenings works for the best.
    when do u wanna play for roa olympics? gmt +2
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Nah, lets play normal rules, I dont think Full Pass is broken or unhealthy. How about tomorrow at your 23:00?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    oh for sure i dont think it's broken either, it's just im playing to have fun and i havent enjoyed playing the ppl who full passed me in other rounds, and ok tmrw my 23:00
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Hello, I am on Main as EeveetoTheN00b
    hey we play adv uu for roa olympics when are you available? im gmt -4, mostly free in the evenings during the week. more flexible on weekend.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    lets try for tuesday at 5pm your time
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Fine for me. I may arrive a little late since the library I will be playing in Opens right at 17:00, so it will take some time switching in the laptop and connecting to PS.
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Hello, I am already on in Main as EeveetoTheN00b
    hey we play adv uu for roa olympics when are you available? im gmt+2, mostly free in the evenings during the week. more flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    tomorrow at 10 works
    esche
    esche
    hi i just got home i might need a couple more mins to get ready sorry about the inconvenience
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Ok, I am EeveetoTheN00b on Main.
    friday 4 pm edt for snake
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    yo does Saturday same time work? i just aint even ready dawg lole
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Ok, and if possible, at your 3:30 could be better for me, I would like to play 2 rounds of Stour if I can.
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    Sure thing, ty dawg
    ADV Cup, I’m GMT+10, what suits you?
    Rav3
    Rav3
    I have a meeting at 3 today I forgot. What other time suits you?
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    Will, the sames I mentioned already.
    Rav3
    Rav3
    And as I said, none of those times are suitable. Can you be on in the morning or later at night when our time zones become more agreeable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…