EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, when do you want to play for sm ru cup? my timezone is gmt+2.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am fine playing at around 4pm gmt-5 today on monday or on thursday. saturday works well as well between 11am-3pm gmt-5
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Honestly Saturday works really well cause we're stuck a bit more than I expected at this time rofl, can do noon to 3pm for sure
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright lets do that time then on saturday O_O
    hey we still need to play for bw pu, can you play saturday 9pm gmt +1?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    hey, I probably can yeah
    Heyah
    When do you want to play for BW RU? I'm GMT+1 prefer to play Friday afternoon (3pm-7pm) or Sunday evening (5pm-1am). We can also play another day if you want more time/are too busy but those are my prefered times ^^
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    -5, can't do that Friday but I can do Sunday for sure
    Sificon
    Sificon
    lmk when you want to play
    I think you and I are playing for randbats tour. My timezone is central standard time in the US (UTC -6), I can play this Friday or Saturday at anytime of the day, just lemme know what works for you. Thanks
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Friday late afternoon or Saturday afternoon works for me, - 5, would prefer Friday though
    fupizza
    fupizza
    How about Friday at 5pm CST?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    sounds alright
    I know that we can talk in discord, but official scheduling- when are you free? I’m gmt-4
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    - 5, hard Friday evening or weekend imo
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I can do friday evening
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    bop done
    We're paired for the Random Battles Team Tour. Are you free to play on Wednesday around 7pm-11pm GMT 0
    I can adjust to any day and time if needed.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm on main rn as Roseybear
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    omg ROFL this completely went off my mind sorry, turned out we had stuff to work on at home, if you can tomorrow same time I'll try to not be a dumbo twice
    Glue
    Glue
    that is fine with me
    hi when spl? im est and majority of the weekend is good
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    est, same for me, something like sat 7pm?
    HT
    HT
    ya thats fine. noon sunday for backup?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    could work
    when do you wanna go for the ru tour
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    weekend seems good, - 5
    el rojo
    you can have the dub bro, I’m behind in my weekend league and won’t have the time. Gl to you in the tour.
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    you can have the win from me too
    we play for mono intro tour, im gmt -8 and free all week. lmk what works best for u
    I don't really play pokemon anymore but I just noticed that you're an RU leader now and I've always remembered you as a super chill guy, great contributor. Congrats bro! I have no idea how late I am but welp lol
    Hey I’m -6 can play this evening or weekend morning/early afternoon
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I can do the weekend afternoon, - 5 here
    When do you want to play for the Monotype Team Tour? I'm GMT 0 and can play anytime around 7pm-11pm.
    Hit me up if you can play tonight.
    lol we both missed we were facing in the ubers tour. i didn't get the notification and im guessing u didn't either. unlucky good luck in round 2
    Yo, we play for nul, when can you play? Im gmt +2 and my ps name is ok132
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yo if it is possible rofl I would rather try tomorrow cause we have a difference of seven hours (I'm - 5) and I need to do a few things today ack. Tomorrow I'm mostly free except for one hour at like noon or 1pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…