soTsoT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey BW NU, when do you wanna play ? GMT +1 available weekdays after 6 pm but would prefer on weekend
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+1 too, sunday 7pm?
    Souw
    Souw
    Yep sounds good !
    Hi, RBTT BSSF +11. Im p busy but should have some availability Thursday through Sunday
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+1, can you play friday 11am my time?
    Lego
    Lego
    works out at 9pm fri for me, should be fine. see you then!
    Lego
    Lego
    on main as Lego
    heyo, here for RBTT BSSF. When do you want to fight? gmt -5
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+1, can you play wednesday/friday/sunday around 7pm my time?
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    that would be 1 PM my time, I believe, in which case, yes, either Friday or Sunday should work for me
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    lets try friday then
    hey do you wanna play for the randbats team tour on either saturday/sunday? i'm gmt-8 and i work weekdays so any of those aren't going to work out very well since you're +1
    Hi, I'm your rbbt3 opponent and am GMT -7.

Happy to play mornings or evenings sometime in the next 3 days preferably.
    DarkFlames64
    DarkFlames64
    Today works.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    well the time I prospoed was two hours ago, I wanted to leave just now. Can you play tomorrow 6pm my time / 10 am your time?
    DarkFlames64
    DarkFlames64
    Ah shoot, my bad. Timezone conversions bah. Yeah sure, tomorrow is great.
    yo, r2 for ru circuit isn't up but we play each other regardless in quarters. my timezone is gmt+2 so i am an hour ahead of you. when would you like to play? i can't play on saturday at all.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Wanna do Sunday 6pm my time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no but sounds reasonable regardless. i'll let you know if that time won't work in advance but otherwise i will catch you then.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    im on smogtours under the ALT: pohjis
    RU Circuit. GMT+9 and would like to play on Sunday - pretty flexible although after 10pm will be preferred.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    sunday sounds good, 11pm your time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sounds good. See you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm 2 hours early but I'm here, so I'll be on as Snow Jiniri.
    rupl you free rn?
    rau
    rau
    alright does saturday work for you? though let me double check since it's midterms week for me just now
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    saturday is actually kinda problematic, I can only play until ~4pm my time then, if thats too early for you I could play friday/sunday at the times mentioned above
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    so? also turns out I can't play saturday at all
    Hey when can you play for PU ssnl? I’m gmt-7.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, can you play sunday 8pm my time?
    Vaboh
    Vaboh
    I prefer 1-2 hours later on Sunday but if you can't make it, we can just go with 8pm.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    lets do 8pm then, later is kinda hard for me
    gmt-4 im rlly busy this week but I can probably play Wednesday or Friday, even the weekend // give me a time for us to pick tiers and I can hop on and do it quickly
    PD
    PD
    I can do 8 or 9 your time because if I’m calculating correctly, I’ll still be in class by then. Also I can pick tiers right now. I’ll hop on PS
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Can you play 7pm my time on sunday then? Otherwise friday 8pm is fine. also I'm on now
    PD
    PD
    It’s a possibility but I have church around that time. Let’s shoot for Friday your 8pm and if either of us miss it then we can redirect to Sunday
    Hey, we play for PU seasonal. Im gmt+2 and should be free this evening or after thursday, lmk what works for you.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, usually free between 6pm and 8pm so if that works for you we can play today
    umbry
    umbry
    do you wanna play now?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    sure, I'm on as soTsoT
    nu classic poffs, i'm gmt-4 and early in the week is heavily preferable to later in the week/weekend, if we could get it done today or tmrw that would be great. free in the afternoons
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…