LTG
    The earliest Sunday would be my 9 am, your 5 pm
    SMB
    SMB
    i think that's 6pm my time but alright, that should work
    LTG
    LTG
    Ok, see you then
    H͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍i็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    SMB
    SMB
    ._.XD
    yo, we play for rby ou winter seasonal grand finals. my timezone is gmt+3 so our difference is one hour. when would you like us to duel for this TITLE?!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    would you mind doing that time on saturday? i can play earlier on saturday as well. if saturday doesn't work for you, we can do that friday time.
    SMB
    SMB
    6pm your time on saturday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    works sure. let's play saturday at 6pm gmt+3. i will see you then sableye my bae
    we are paired for rby cup, i'm gmt +2, is friday good?
    SMB
    SMB
    hi, not really since I have an exam on friday. On weekend I should be free at pretty much any time. Thursday works too but I won't be free until night.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    saturday afternoon? 5pm?
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay that should work
    when would you like to play, Sunday morning around noon EST, Friday night after 8pm est or Saturday night after 8pm est all work best for me
    SMB
    SMB
    sunday around noon EST should work
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    check chief
    I subbed in over jsaok for rby bro, will be idling smog tour server from now for the next 6 hours please find me there thanks
    SMB
    SMB
    I'll be there at the time the game was scheduled (7pm gmt +2)
    hey dude matched up for rby ssnl, wanna play today?
    eden
    eden
    i might be busyish next week so i wanna finish this asap, if you can do monday i'll be there; tuesday's fine otherwise tho
    eden
    eden
    Hey dude we still playing?
    SMB
    SMB
    yes, i'm online as smb
    Yo, when do you wanna play for cpl?Deadline is Sunday, April 26th at 11:59 pm EDT (GMT -4).
    SMB
    SMB
    today 11pm gmt +2?
    ACII
    ACII
    Alright,do you mind staying around for a bit if I dont show up immediately?
    SMB
    SMB
    if it's no longer than 30 minutes it's fine, otherwise let's play tomorrow
    Hey, when are you free to play for DPL? I'm off work until Thursday evening (PDT), every other day I should be fine to play between 10 am to 3 pm PDT. LMK when works best for you, I'd prefer playing sooner than later
    SMB
    SMB
    I have an exam on Friday so I'd rather play after that :eyes:
    On both Saturday and Sunday I should be free on the times that work for you so pick the day and hour that you prefer
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Sunday at 1 pm PDT then?
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay
    Hi, we are paired for RBY Seasonal tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play this monday (around 7.30/8.00 pm, I can't later because I have to host RoA Night Tour) or Wed (evening our time). Let me know.
    hey when can you play for rby ssn? im gmt -4
    SMB
    SMB
    hi does any time on saturday between 4 and 8pm gmt +2 work for you?
    robjr
    robjr
    Yea that's fine
    SMB
    SMB
    lmk when you're online
    Hey, we're paired for CPL. I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 12 PM. I may be busy around 6-8 PM but aside from that, I should be free all day. Let me know what works for you and have a nice day!
    SMB
    SMB
    Hi so would 3:30pm your time work?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I think so. See you soon!
    SMB
    SMB
    tomorrow I should be free between 4 and 8 pm gmt +1, do any of these times work for you?
    Mister Tim
    Mister Tim
    im not sure when i will be at home tmrw, but ig 4-5pm your time must be fine
    when play for skymintour?
    SMB
    SMB
    i can play today on the next 2 hours or on friday from 5 to 7 pm gmt +1. If you want to play on weekend i'd rather that you tell me what works for you because i've scheduled too many sets for then :x
    marilli
    marilli
    ok play friday then, that works better for me too
    SPL when fite. I would prefer to play on Friday at the latest + in the mornings or afternoons, gmt+1
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yikes I have an exam on Monday so I want to spend my Sunday worrying about that... can we meet halfway and play Saturday or something?
    SMB
    SMB
    Sure, does 8pm work for you?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah Saturday 8pm will work. See you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…