Fear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Fear, we are opp in BW Cup.
    I'm GMT+1 (Italy), I can play in my afternoon and evening until p late (1 AM) mostly any day. When do you wanna play?
    Fear
    Fear
    I am gmt +2. I can play most days because of the lock down as well. Perhaps add each other on discord? #iblish4568
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    Sent request
    Hey I just want to say that the way you play gsc gives me goosebumps.
    True legend! I hope to get a chance to play you some time.
    Fear
    Fear
    Thanks buddy
    GMT -5 here. when fight?

I'm pretty flexible on the weekend
    gorgie
    gorgie
    Friday is iffy for me to be honest. I can make time for sometime on the weekend tho
    Fear
    Fear
    Friday night was my prefered day. Saturday from 10:00 to 16:00, gmt+2 is my weekend availability.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    ok let's shoot for 4pm your time Saturday
    when we play bruh

GMT-5. I'm free roughly 3pm-midnight daily and pretty much all day for the upcoming weekend.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Let's see, that's... during working hours Friday and 3-7am Sunday. Guess I'm playing in the middle of the night. :blobshrug:

The earlier the better, then. I mean, it's the weekend so I should be okay staying up late but bleh.
    Fear
    Fear
    I can stretch out Sunday somewhat and make it up to 16:30, 10:00 to 16:30 gmt+2 if you'd rather play your morning instead of 3am
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    honestly I'd probably rather stay up late than force myself to bed early enough to get up at the end of that timeframe, but if I happen to fall asleep and not make it around 3am then I'll be there at 9ish
    Hey I got subbed in for SPL. I see you guys scheduled for Saturday at 7pm +1. That time should work for me, but I am expecting a winter storm with potential power outages on Saturday so I would like to get a back up time for Sunday scheduled if that works for you. I am free the entire day on Sunday.
    Fear
    Fear
    Saturday is my free day for this weekend, I'd rather stick to the scheduled time
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Ok I'll make it work.
    Hi we are paired for SPL, i'm gmt+1 and am free to play from 7-11 pm on either friday or saturday. Are you able to play during this timeframe on any of those days?
    Fear
    Fear
    Saturday 7pm(GMT+1) looks like a good time for me for this week.
    when adv cup
    Fear
    Fear
    I think we should add each other on discord and just play at a time both will be on Friday onwards. you are gmt -3?
    elodin
    elodin
    elodinbugers#6581 and yes
    elodin
    elodin
    so i just checked and sunday really won't be the best day for me. i have an exam in the morning and then playing football during a big part of the afternoon, i'll probably only be available at 6pm my time and can't even guarantee that. wanna do tomorrow instead? should be free all day except for 10h30AM until 1:00PM my time cuz doctor's appointment.
    We're paired up for ADV Cup, I'm GMT +1 and can play on most days around 7pm-11pm. When would you like to play?
    Glue
    Glue
    I can do Sunday around 7pm-11pm gmt +1
    If you're unable to do that I can do 4pm gmt +1 saturday
    Fear
    Fear
    alright, we'll do Sunday around the time you listed.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online on main rn as Roseybear
    adv cup, gmt+2, when can you play
    Fear
    Fear
    I am gmt+3. I prefer sometime in the weekend. What about you?
    zugubu royale
    ok lets play evening on weekend
    Fear
    Fear
    I'm on for the next hour if you want to play early
    Hey bft in GSC OU, I am GMT +2, I can't play before next saturday
    Fear
    Fear
    I'm gmt +3. so you can't play until next saturday? how is Sunday evening 14 April then?
    Xizaaa
    Xizaaa
    Oh I didn't see this msg, sorry. I am free pretty al' the week, so tell when when you want to play
    Xizaaa
    Xizaaa
    Oh lol I just saw that you asked AW. Sorry for that, I totally forgot our match after my school trip. Thomas888 will play the tie break
    When you wanna play for SPL? I'm gmt-6, and should be available during afternoons during the week or most times during the weekend with some notice.
    Fear
    Fear
    Saturday or Sunday at 7pm gmt?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    That should work on either day for me, can aim for Saturday in case anything needs to be moved around.
    Fear
    Fear
    alright
    Hi, when fight for SPL? I'm gmt +13. Sunday I'm free all day, so that would be best if you can give me a time frame of when you'll be available. I cannot play on Monday.
    Fear
    Fear
    Lets say 11am your time Sunday(midnight for me), but it might be a bit later(I'll leave you a PM here beforehand to see in that case)
    Googly
    Googly
    Gotcha, np
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours
    when OST? gmt-2
    Fear
    Fear
    gmt+2, not on weekend
    Shokkking
    Shokkking
    monday 6pm on my time is fine for you?
    Fear
    Fear
    Seems alright. Monday 6pm your time. I'll let you know if anything changes on my schedule.
    hi, let us schedule for wcop. gmt +2. if you agree we can play last week (im already in contact with others for play earlier) im most available my mornings or evenings from 10 pm weekdays. weekend my availablity fluctuate so i cant say rn. lmk cya
    Fear
    Fear
    Perfect. We talk about time specific later in the week, aproximately 7-8pm gmt
    Fear
    Fear
    Is it alright for tonight? 10-11pm gmt +3?(9-10pm for you)
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    alright
    Hello Fear; WC here. I'm Gmt+2 and i can play in weekdays and sat at my morning (I could play sat night after my work but I prefer not to do that). Lmk your viabilities. Greetings my man.
    Joga
    Joga
    yup, the third week 'd be nice for me since i alredy scheduled with the other two opps for the two first weeks. We can get this done the third week at some point of the afternoon since you cannot play in the morning.
    Joga
    Joga
    probs monday or tuesday, just lmk
    Fear
    Fear
    Weekday availability?
    Yo, we play for ADV cup. I'm GMT-5 and can play after 6 or 7 PM on weekdays and after 12 PM on the weekend.
    Fear
    Fear
    We can try. Our timezone difference is huge, and I work on weekdays, so either that or weekend.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll see you in about 45 minutes or an 1 hour (I gotta drive somewhere and back home) and I'll be in the OU and RMT rooms on the main server at the time under the same name.
    Fear
    Fear
    I'm on main server and smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…