ToxaNex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey mono no Johns, in gmt +2, let’s play in my afternoon
    Squash
    Squash
    uh that’s a lot, are u ok to play tomorrow at 5pm my time = 8am yours ? Otherwise i can play until 7:30pm my time
    Squash
    Squash
    Still avaible for 8am ur time ?
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    getting online now
    Hullo omfl time when play am edt, free before 12 and after 9 unless its thurs / sun where I am free whenever
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    I am PDT (gmt -7) so 3 hours behind you, I can play weekdays after 5pm my time and any time on weekends. How about 6pm-6:30pm my time/ 9pm-9:30pm your time on Friday?
    OM
    OM
    9:30 fri is good
    OM
    OM
    online, let's play now?
    got you for no johns when are you free
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Gmt -7, I have 3 tour games this morning. I am free to play after 1pm my time today or any time tomorrow.
    Hi friend, can you play on Sunday for BLT? I’m GMT-6 so just let me know if it’s possible for you at all and we can go from there.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Hello, I'm GMT -7, and anytime sunday from like 9am - 8pm is fine with me. Earlier the better on sunday but any time in that large window is fine.
    Twilight Solace
    Twilight Solace
    Okay cool, that works. I unfortunately can’t really do that early but 7 pm should be fine. See you then.
    Hey im gmt+1 when can you play for mono blt?
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    GMT -7 can play after 5pm my time on weekdays or anytime on weekends.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    I think it will have to be weekend then. Could you do around 1/2 pm your time on sat? :)
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    yeah I sure can do that time. 1pm or 2pm on saturday I should be online for either time.
    Hello. We play for USM Ubers Cup I round three. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference is 10 hours. When would you want us to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i would be fine playing at your midnight 12am gmt-7 on tuesday (10am gmt+3 for me on wednesday) but if you don't feel playing too late, we could do saturday 11am gmt-7. does either sound good to you?
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Umm, midnight is a little later than I would like, 11pm or even 11:30pm would be better. But yes I should be able to do that time. Though 11am gmt -7 saturday would also work.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    we can do 11am gmt-7 on saturday. i will see you then
    When do you wanna play for LC Monos, got time any evening from 4PM on, GMT+1
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    sunday works too
    I could be able to do at 1 as well tho
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    I can do 1am, and can do sunday, we have until sunday midnight for the extension
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    Online with same name on main for the whole evening, just message me there
    Monotype ssnl, when would you like to play? Im gmt +1 and Im free every day after 8pm
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Im gmt -8 (so 9 hour difference). So 8pm your time is 11am my time. I can only play after 5pm my time on weekdays. Though we can do 8pm-9pm your time on saturday?
    Dflo
    Dflo
    It sounds good
    Hi, we have been paired up for the SS DOU seasonal. I'm GMT+2 and this week I'm kinda busy, so I'd be able to play weekend only. Let me know if thats goes ok for you or lets see how we could schedule.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    I’m gmt -8. Can play after 5 pm my time on weekdays or any time on weekends
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    we're 12 hours apart so this might be annoying. i think friday 5 pm your time might work, or alternatively, earlier in the afternoon on saturday.
    BH Open, I'm GMT+1 when do you want play ? I'm free the weekend, Friday afternoon after 3pm gmt+1 and Wednesday after 2.30pm gmt+1
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    so are you around now to play?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Wasn't online on smogon, sorry. I'm on main serveur on "LaBalladeDesCieux" now if you want :')
    LBDC
    LBDC
    I'm online, if you want under "LaBalladeDesCieux"
    Nfe open when would you like to play. Est
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    sweet. I'll prob just look for you on ps since ill have time at nights this week. what rooms do you hang in?
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Sorry have been busy, I will be on as Toxanex Thursday and/or Friday evening to play. And ill likely be in the monotype room.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Awesome I'll be there
    When would you like to play for Mono tour? I’m GMT +05:30.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Im online as ToxaNex if your around
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I’m online now and will be around for a couple hours if you want to play. SD is island of love. I’m sorry for the delay, has been busier than anticipated because of Christmas holidays.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Just out right now should be home by 630pm-700pm gmt -8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…