Siamato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Siamato time :pimp:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Yeah finally!! But we'll see if Siamato's story on Smogon will ever begin to take over from Matiss98, who knows?
    that was an amazing post, and time for the namechange :blobwizard:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Hey pazza! Thanks for your feedback :) And yh it's finally time for the namechange!
    I'M SHEDDING SO MUCH TEARS BECAUSE OF YOUR POST. I've never felt this validated; I thought no one would appreciate the work I've been doing for the past few weeks. Thank you for showing support to the Camomons metagame, man!
    Gman
    Gman
    Euphy we do appreciate you!! Keep it up with all that excellent work you're putting in :blobnom:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Lol wtf man you're really amazing and I'm convinced i'm not the only one who think that! You've done so much for Camomons, more than all the others for their OM! It was cool to develop the tier with you. You're a really nice guys and I hope you'll continue to push the tier to the best!
    Hey, we are paired for ompl, gmt:+5:30 and would prefer to play to weekends. Let me know!
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Yo can you confirm a time please, I might have to work this weekend
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Oops sorry I forgot to answer >< Sunday 5-6pm GMT+2 (8:30-9:30pm for you) is it ok ?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Yeah that works fine. Thanks
    Hello! We are paired for week two of OMPL. I'm GMT + 5.5, when would you like to play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Yeah sure, weekend is perfect for me. Does sometime around Sunday 9 PM, GMT + 5.5 seem good?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Perfect! See you then and have a nice battle between 2 Camomons tour winners :)
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Indeed, hoping for a nice battle. See you on Sunday!
    Bonjour, Siamato! We're paired for the first week of OMPL! Please refer to http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. I hope you find a suitable time for us to battle. Good luck!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    So, do you have the times in mind already for our battle on Friday or Saturday? Say, around 5:00 pm GMT +2?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Oh shit sorry I was writing my answer but I completely forgot to post it >< Yeah 5:00 pm GMT+2 is perfect for me and if it's good for you too, that's perfect! Finally I prefer Friday, I have an important work to give back on the weekend so I think it's better for me to work on that during this time.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Blocking off 5:00 pm GMT +2 on Friday. See you, then!
    Personne n'ose écrire, ici... :(

:blobnom:
    Siamato
    Siamato
    C'est triste pépé se sent si seul :'( Heureusement que tu es là ! :blobnom:
    MnM ssnl, I’m gmt -5 and unfortunately don’t have a lot of availability at a reasonable time for you. Best time for me is probably Sunday afternoon.
    bh ssnl im gmt -5 can do mon-thurs 7pm-11pm and flexible weekend with ample notice, sunday usually better for weekend
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Hey, it's a bit complicated for me in the week so, if you're agree, let's do this on sunday ? GMT+2 available all the day sunday and if you finally can't play this day tell me and we will find something else :)
    pdt
    pdt
    sunday works - if you want to name a specific time lmk
    Siamato
    Siamato
    When ? ig: Siamato
    we play for camomons tour, I'm available 10am to 11pm gmt+1 all throughout this week + weekend, but 6pm to 11pm gmt+1 in the later weeks. if you can do this week I'd be happy
    astralydia
    astralydia
    sat 7pm gmt+1 looks good for me, see you then
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Finally I'm not shure to can play at 7pm (6pm for me), can you do play a little later in the evening ? (maybe between 8pm-9:30 pm)
    astralydia
    astralydia
    uh I'm fine to do that but if I can't attend 8pm I'll probably come back at 11pm
    Hey can you do next Sunday for Camo R2? I am pretty busy like every day this week (I'm GMT -4 also)
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Hey, np for Sunday that's good for me :) I'm GMT+2 but available all the day
    Siamato
    Siamato
    When ?
    in the hills
    in the hills
    Sorry I was getting lunch, I can do anytime now
    Hey man, when are you available to play for OU SSNL R4. I'm GMT-4 and would prefer this weekend, but could do Thursday night if needed. Let me know what works for you.
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Hey, this week-end is perfect for me too, don't worry ^^ My GMT is +2 and will we discuss the time later? (surely evening for me and afternoon for you because of the time difference)
    Zeketastic
    Would Sunday at 11am my time work?
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Yes I think it's good for me.
    Camomons tour when? GMT -4 and should be ok for either Friday or next weekend
    Funbot28
    Ok lets play tommorow, my bad did not check the deadline
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Ok I'm normally available from 5pm (11am for you ?) (it's also my fault because I forgot to contact you, I was in exams)
    Siamato
    Siamato
    Send me a pm if you are connecting on PS
    Bonjour je suis ton pair pour L'ou spring seasonal, quelles sont tes disponibilités ?
    Je suis surtout actif pendant la soirée, sauf le mardi et le jeudi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…