EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When would you like to play for pupl, gmt+1 here, prefer my evenings/afternoons
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'm -4, would like Saturday 8pm you sounds fine?
    p2
    sry i never seen this in my alerts, could you do tonight or sunday? if we do sunday it would have to be about a half hour/hour later cus i have an open at 7 then another tour game right after p much
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah sunday is good
    hi i'd normally do this over discord but i just wanna put it here for posteritys sake, when do you wanna fight for pupl? im gmt +1, free most days from 4pm-12am. feel free to respond on discord if you want (Lily#0123)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ik we said sometimes today, but I had one heck of an awful day to an health thing, is it possible to do tomorrow I'll try making sure I can be around way earlier than this
    Lily
    Lily
    ofc it is, take care of yourself and don't worry about rushing it, i'll be around!
    we're paired for ru ssnls. im gmt-7, lmk when you want to play
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    - 4, can you play Saturday my night? I'd be available until like midnight
    kythr
    kythr
    sure, can we do maybe 5-6pm your time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ok
    random tier tour when do u wanna play? im -5 gonna be -7 tmrow
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    What time can u play today?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Hockey1 you can take the win based on activity, but i pmed EviGaro and she says she just didnt notice that u replied. i know she's active, so if you guys want to play you probably can soon. however if you are busy you can claim the activity win. please lmk your choice of extension or activity win (and @ me in your response)
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    I have a little bit of time tmrow if you are free I really hate otherwise I will take the W
    Hello, its me again with GMT+8193 (its actually +9). When can you play? I'll be free 10pm~1am on weekdays and 3pm~1am on the weekend
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey unfortunately something came up and I wont be able to play today. Would you be willing to play tomorrow instead?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ok
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm online so hmu whenever
    hey pu kickoff r6, im gmt+2 can u play on sunday from 3pm - 8pm my time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I can maybe do 8pm sunday
    Feaniix
    Feaniix
    ok hopefully see you then
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah sorry that was tough, I'll be around for whenever now but yeah
    Heyy EviGaro,
    I will be your opponent this week for the RU team tour. As I am European (GMT +2), it would make most sense to play my night time somewhere between 7-11PM. Let me know which days you are available.
    Socrates1O1
    Socrates1O1
    You never clarified your timezone in this convo. So, I have no clue where you live and what time it is there. As my timezone was the only one mentioned in this chat, I assumed you meant my time.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah see this is apparently what happened. I said 3pm - 4 thinking it was clear that I meant I am - 4 considering you only gave availability after 7pm +2 (so me asking for before seems... odd) but apparently that was a misconception. If there's a time today let me know then, I can do now if needed
    Socrates1O1
    Socrates1O1
    let's just get it over with now on smogtours. Im on Socrates101
    Hey I hope you're doing well. We play for UUPL, and I'm free 3pm~1am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (+9). Lmk what works for you.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    It's going, thanks. I'll come back to you on that schedule soon
    hi when oupl, im gmt+1
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    -4, free most afternoons Friday to Sunday
    egalvanc
    Do you use discord? I usually am more online there and notifications pop up, my name is egalvanc#6176
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…