Highways
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we have to play for RoA Olympics in GSC UU and ADV UU, when do wanna do it? I can on weekends after 3pm gmt -3
    Highways
    Highways
    p much whenever you want buddy. i'm -3 too so it should be fine
    We play for RoA Olympics, GMT+8 free from 12pm-1am most days lmk when.
    Highways
    Highways
    is 10pm your time tomorrow good for you? we can play today same time if you want too.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Should be fine
    Hey we play for the CamUUmons tour. I'm GMT-6 (US Central Time) and play only on the weekdays, from around 8 am to 5 pm my time. What works for you? I'm A LOSR on showdown and am ready whenever.
    a loser
    a loser
    Just checking... did you see this?
    Highways
    Highways
    sorry, forgot to answer. you can take the w, not feeling like playin mons recently
    a loser
    a loser
    :blobsad: That's a bummer
    Hi we play GSC UU Cup, I'm GMT-4 and can play mainly on weekends except 4-8 PM, also weekdays if you let me know in advance, lmk what works
    Highways
    Highways
    Hey man, I'm so sorry, I won't be able to play today. Can we play tomorrow? Since I'm postponing it, you can choose whenever you want.
    pokemonisfun
    No worries how about 9 PM your time tomorrow
    Highways
    Highways
    That's perfect
    Hwello Marco, I'm glad we're as close as we are because you're everything to me. I can trust you with everything and I hope you feel the same way. I enjoy speaking to you and hate it when you're at work. I'm glad we get along so well and have the same interests and yeah-
    FU SHUN HA
    FU SHUN HA
    -I never get bored of you and I always want to talk to you, except for when you bully me about losing to stupid shit and I have to give you time out and delete you :] But ya, everything is so much more enjoyable when I'm with you. I LOVE YOU ALSO.
    Highways
    Highways
    You gonna say that to my face too or are you just gonna use my Name as an outlet to vent in some Grand Slam thread buddy
    que porraeh essakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk o cara pego gozo de smurfz pro avata vei kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Highways
    Highways
    tava pensando em trocar de avatar mas essa porra ta me dando sorte então vou manter msm '-'
    yo we play for uu open, im pst when do u wanna do?
    Highways
    Highways
    hey, would like to play saturday. i'll be free all afternoon so just ping me on discord whenever you want (Highways#6903). i'm -3 btw
    When do you want to play for PU Open? GMT -6
    Highways
    Highways
    sorry, I thought I had answered you lol. I'm pretty flexible over the weekend, gmt -3, so just hmu on discord (Highways#6903) whenever you wanna play. I can also play Friday if you want to
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Alright will try to ping u tomorrow then
    dpp uu cup, gmt -5, im p flexible lmk whens good friend :)
    pdt
    pdt
    sure let me know if theres a good specific time otherwise ill j dm on cord when i have time
    Highways
    Highways
    is 8pm -5 good for you? i'll be busy before that
    pdt
    pdt
    should be fine, see u then
    good win, sorry for rage quitting, didn't mean to take anything away from you, you crushed me both games
    Highways
    Highways
    thanks. those things happen though, i just think it's a shame that we had to play each other this early in the tournament. good luck in classic btw
    Hey lord, we have to play for UU trio tour ORAS, I'm GMT +2 and pretty free each day except thursday/friday, lmk what works best for you
    Highways
    Highways
    Can we play Saturday? I have a rather busy week with online classes.
    caralho maluco essa estrada não acaba não. maluco tá andando tem 3 horas já e não chega no destino
    Highways
    Highways
    Pois é mano pqp eu coloquei essa porra porque eu queria ficar olhando pra imagem diretamente pra ver o fim do gif. Depois mandei mensagem pro noicer porque tava achando que tava com uns sintomas ai
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…