Siatam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we play for bw cup, im -4 and I can play most days after like 2pm, when do you wanna play?
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Also -4, busy this weekend. Available after 6pm on weekdays. How about next Wednesday?
    wesh papillon
    wesh papillon
    sounds cool, see you then
    Siatam
    Siatam
    ready on main
    Hi! We have to play for the GSC SSNL R3 ; I'm GMT+2 and I don't really have anything scheduled this week so I should have a lot of leeway between 9AM and 10PM my time all days of the week except Sunday, during which I won't be available at all, as long as told in advance.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Alright. Out of curiosity, until which hour of your afternoon would you be available?
    Siatam
    Siatam
    I will be free for the rest of the day
    Teclis
    Teclis
    I'll be on the main server from now onwards.
    we're paired for GSC ssnl when can you play ? I'm gmt +1
    Siatam
    Siatam
    I'm GMT-8, want to do this Friday 9am GMT-8, 6pm GMT+1?
    Siatam
    Siatam
    So as you haven't responded despite being online, my next two available days are this Saturday the 20th and next Sunday the 27th. These will be my only two days open before the deadline. Please let me know if you will be available these days. Considering out time zones we will most likely have to schedule for my morning and your evening.
    Hey Siatam, we play for forum championship, would you be able tomorrow or this Monday?
    Light Screen Stantler was a nice touch on that NU team, congrats on the win by the way!! ヽ(°° )ノ
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Ty, thanks for helping build.
    GSCPL when? The soonest you can do the happier I am, I'm GMT+1
    Siatam
    Siatam
    I'm GMT-8, how about Friday 9am for me, 6pm for you?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    That works
    sup, major league roa. im gmt-4 and have finals this week so weekend could be massively appreciated. im free any time sunday or morning/afternoon saturday
    emma
    emma
    LOL i slept through my alarm and ended up sleeping until 3pm. i can still play today or any time tomorrow if that works for u. so sorry for missing time
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Play right now?
    emma
    emma
    yes, on as emma stone fan
    Gsc ssnls gmt-4
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah i cant do late night due to my living condition (parents take my internet access at 10pm) i can make tuesday anytime work since im off. Would have to check my work schedule for other days.
    Siatam
    Siatam
    ok im 90% sure i can be free at 4pm gmt-4 tuesday, so lets plan for that. ill let you know if anything comes up.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Ok that works for me I will see you then hopefully.
    When would u like to uu open? Im gmt-6
    Confide
    Confide
    If u cant do today can we do sat instead D:
    Confide
    Confide
    Again sorry about this my schedule is ever-changing lol
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Yea I should still be able to do Saturday, might end up being later. I'll be one pretty frequently Friday, so if you see me we can knock these games out
    Hey, you are my opponent for UU Open, I am EDT, free for basically the whole week starting tomorrow unless my job gets going, let me know what timeframes you are free
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Hi, how does Thursday 7/5 from 12-5 p.m. PST sound? If you'd prefer a later date I can do Thursday 7/12 or Friday 7/13 12-5 p.m. PST. My PS name is the same as here.
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Sorry that should be PDT not PST
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    This Thursday should work for me, just not 100% sure on timing yet because I am going to the baseball HoF with my grandparents
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…