Brandon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• stream fever by megan thee stallion
    Brandon
    Brandon
    DO IT PEOPLE WHO MIGHT VIEW MY PROFILE!!!! MEGAN HASN'T EATEN IN FOUR DAYS!!!!
    Iggy Azalea is like my albino child I randomly gave birth to in a pre-historic African village during Pangea. My early human brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so I wrapped her in a malanga leaf and left her in a cave miles away from the village
    gum
    gum
    Iggy isn’t my daughter she’s my miscarriage. She is the harrowing image of a red clotty mess on my state sanctioned sanitary napkin after miscarrying two days into my hunger strike during intake on Rikers Island
    Hi, when do you want to play for the monotype OM tour im gmt-6
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I'm -4. Afternoons work the best for me
    Drix
    Drix
    are you good to play right now?
    When play for mono OM team tour, GMT -6
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Hi there, would you be available this weekend? I'm -4
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Yea anytime this weekend should work
    nice profile kayak hero
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Whoops I forgot to reply to this sorry Tee jay!!!!! Congrats on getting drafted for snake!
    i am a :lilligant:. i'm green, cute, and love to dance! if you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages, i'll put your klinklang and type: null to sleep and beat them 1v1 uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Good thing I use goggles unfez
    gum
    gum
    i hope u switch in when rocks are up and u already click bbird before so u're in range of +1 giga
    Brandon
    Brandon
    NEVER
    We family_man_girl_boy gotta clap stream musical_note Work Bitch woman_artist by Britney Spears blond_haired_woman to help ambulance the US flag_us fix tools its unemployment sleeping rate chart_with_upwards_trend rise muscle
    Sis I'm about to start DROPPING bombs on ISIS. Wig about to be SNATCHED! And that's the tea....... this tea is BOILING ISIS is OVER sis I -shkshskshksjsk. Ariana stans in the army
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Singing greedy as you do pushups
    to all my friends at the lgbtq+ community, happy pride month. you guys bring so much heart, passion, and articulate everything you do. because of you, i've had the best nights of my life. i love you so much it hurts. (GO LGBTQ+) BABY BE QUIET!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    As an aside, the full acronym is LGBT. You can add a + if you want to, but any other letters range from unnecessary to offensive
    rien
    rien
    lol this is pathetic and should be deleted and has nothing to do with being lgbt
    gum
    gum
    if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt ❤
    i am an Olivine Octillery i have a cute orange body and 8 tentacles with numerous suction cups

if you don't repost this comment on 10 other threads i'll WRAP you with my tentacles!!!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    still waiting
    gum
    gum
    waiting to embarrass the octilleries yass
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…