Jio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes you may. While you're at it, i still haven't received the jirachi from your giveaway as well. So, lets trade each other with jirachi and snover. Sounds good?
    you can only catch the first pokemon you see on a route; dont have to. if you dont catch it tough shit. if something faints you have to release it/put it in a box as memorabilia. every pokecenter visit costs 1000 pokedollars
    I'm trying Sceptile first because I have a shiny Baulbasur that I want to use. But is Sceptile still good? And where is a good Venasaur set?
    hey whats up i just done create a electivire nature is adamant,strongly defiant, move set is thunderpunch/icepunch/crosschop/earthquake what you think and i put EVs in its Att/def/sp.def and the LV is 75 right now and its stats is HP198/att275/def159/sp.att133/sp.def156/speed155 is that good or bad
    hey whats up i just done create a electivire nature is adamant,strongly defiant, move set is thunderpunch/icepunch/crosschop/earthquake what you think and i put EVs in its Att/def/sp.att and the LV is 75 right now and its stats is HP198/att275/def159/sp.att133/sp.def156/speed155 is that good or bad
    hi i never soft rested anything before. I was wondering what buttons i press to soft reset :P i googled it but theyre all saying different things and i rather ask someone whos done it succesfully before
    i tryed it and it work but to put it on my blissey i of to get the right nature for it and i finaly gat it, its bold nature but when i trad it over to my D/P the nature is bold and hates to lose, ability is natural cure, so what you think about it huh
    i tryed it and it work but to put it on my blissey i of to get the right nature for it and i finaly gat it, its bold nature but when i trad it over to my D/P the nature is bold and hates to lose, ability is natueal cure, so what you think about it huh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…