Seo.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play 1v1 kyubless, im est and available from usually around 1500 - 2400 my time
    Seo.
    Seo.
    Wanna do tomorrow 6/7 pm EST
    THIS MACHINE
    THIS MACHINE
    yea works for me, i might forget so pls message me on disc if im not online THIS MACHINE#1857
    I dont see why your tryna analyze me, my life and my doings. Im a strong independant brown male and i dont need you whites telling me what to do and how to do it. Do i know you irl? no. Does literally matter what i do in my life to u? no. So realistically speaking, dont talk smack! It doesnt concern you, so kindly proceed to play whatever cartoon game you were playing and Stay. Out. Of. My. Life. Thanks in advance!
    Seo.
    Seo.
    not u to :blobsad:
    kindly ignore these snakes
    Waves
    Waves
    p̵̱̮hi͟mo͢s̰͙̜i̖͔͇s͘ ͍̼̀p̯̪͉h̵͓͖įm̫͈̕o̷s̺͇͢ìs̫ ̻̦̪y͙̦̫o̡͓u̞̬͟r̹̤ ͔̭͠f̖͢o̮̟r̶̗͚e̖sk͖̦̕i̭̲n̨̫ ͍̝̮ẖ̟͠a̗͓̬ș͟ ̛̺̝p̸̬̳h̖͔ͅi̶̬ḿ͓̙o̸̺̱s̮i̢̬̦s̷̞̬
    Splash
    Splash
    LMFAO
    I dont see why your tryna analyze me, my life and my doings. Im a strong independant brown male and i dont need you whites telling me what to do and how to do it. Do i know you irl? no. Does literally matter what i do in my life to u? no. So realistically speaking, dont talk smack! It doesnt concern you, so kindly proceed to play whatever cartoon game you were playing and Stay. Out. Of. My. Life. Thanks in advance!
    Hys
    Hys
    You can insult my team, managers, mother and father, my wife, my wife’s boyfriend, and even Finchinator. But attack my Smogon reputation and you’re in for a world of hurt.
    Hys
    Hys
    I remember in 2009 I was playing Pokemon Platinum in the car on the ride home and my mom asked me to stop playing for a second. She said she and my dad were getting a divorce. "Cool" I said, as I opened my DS back up and continued through Fantina's gym with my flashlight. Man that was a fun gym puzzle
    heyo we play for lc majors again for real this time lmaoo
    Seo.
    Seo.
    ok that won't work either, would be at work. Would Tuesday like 8-10pm EST work at all? if not I can see what I can do Wednesday but idk :P
    Potatochan
    Potatochan
    alr i think i can do tuesday 10pm est
    Seo.
    Seo.
    Ok sounds good
    Hey bro. Been a while. How have you been?
    Seo.
    Seo.
    my bro! it really has, I been good man. How about you? how's life? hmu on discord Seo#8888
    ckw
    ckw
    I'm alright. Glad to see you are doing fine. Busy af with university lately haha. I live in Canada now :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…