Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for RoA Major league. I'm gmt-7, my best times to play are weekdays before noon or any day after 8pm. What works best for you?
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Looks like I missed you today, but we still have plenty of time. My availability hasn't changed so let me know when you can reschedule
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sorry dude was hopng to let you know but got called to a meetng. Can do same tomorrow?
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Yea no worries I can do the same.
    when can you play for adv pu ? i can tomorrow betweep 5 and 10 pm my time (gmt+2) or wed between 1pm and 10 pmmy time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can do it during the later end of your times 9-5 gmt -5. I can also play right now.
    Koalacance
    Koalacance
    i'm on , chall koalacancee
    Wcopp when u wanna play. I'm +1. Free all day weekdays, and free from 9pm to 10.30pm weekends
    Dizno
    Dizno
    hmm. There's nothing on my PP wall? I think your 3-4pm gmt is best. Wanna play your 3.30pm tomorrow?
    Dizno
    Dizno
    showdown name is Dizno
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sure that works.
    hey, we're paired for the adv pu tour, im gmt+10 im free to play your evening on monday to wednesday if any of those work?
    hey, when do u wanna play for upl? I prefer to play before the weekend, or early on saturday. Gmt +2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    right now?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If not please refer to my times posted on your wall earlier this week though I am tied up Friday and THursday afternoon now with games so can you do tomorrow a.m. my time gmt -5? Let's say 10:00 am
    Hi we play for UU ADV cup, lmk when you wanna play. I'm gmt-4 and can play most on weekends noon to 4 pm and at night. Also on Friday if you let me know in advance at night
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can only really commit to weekdays 9-5 gmt -5 but i can try to find time randomly throughout the day on weekends but usually only first thing in the am.
    pokemonisfun
    We agreed 9:30 AM your time on Friday the 21st. Which is technically before the deadline for semis. grats us!
    We agreed on PS to play Friday (tomorrow) at 1pm gmt-5 / 2pm gmt-4.

Gl! if you have to cancel or move this time feel free to let me know, it's totally fine since this is more than a week before deadline lol
    hi we play again for adv uu this time
    when play
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do the next 2 hours or so or Tuesday-friday 9-5 gmt-5.
    Cam
    Cam
    next 2 hours works for me
    sup we r paired for something (??) when can u play I'm gmt +2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i don't see you on - i found some time.
    ramolost
    ramolost
    something came up lmk if u r around but add me on discord I'm more around here ramolost#6846
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I added you but i mean you gotta start meeting me half way here
    Dpp uu when would u like to go? Free afternoons to late night pst
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do early afternoons weekdays gmt -5 so we should be fine. If you're here i can play now (or today).
    mushamu
    mushamu
    lets go now, on main as decem
    Hi we face for lc swiss, im +2. Would like to play on either fri, sat or sunday cuz of finishing this school year. I see you are -5 so something like 6pm my time on friday would work?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…