Human
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are playing for Seasonal. I'm GMT+11. Weekend is fine, I can't play Saturday night though. Otherwise any other time should be good. I can also play Monday morning if necessary.
    Hey there! We are matched up for the next round of the DOU SSNL. When are you able/would like to play? Would you by any chance be able to play tomorrow? I can be pretty flexible on the time. If not, that's okay, and I can try and make some time over the weekend work.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Oh my God, I am so sorry. A friend called me about something important, and I totally forgot about this. Are you still around?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    You must have had to do something. I'll be around for most of the day tomorrow, so feel free to suggest a time, and I can try and make it work.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, sorry for the additional message, but I just know time is short to complete our match. Can you play later on? Like would 8 PM your time tonight work?
    hello dou ssnl, im gmt -3 and only really free wednesday afternoon and almost all weekend long, lmk what works for you
    Human
    Human
    The weekend would be better for me. I'm GMT -4
    lydian
    lydian
    alright! turns out me and mc56556 got an extension so i'll keep you updated on that!
    XY Skymin Tour. I'm gmt-8. You free this weekend? 11 am my time, or at another time of your choosing?
    Human
    Human
    I can find some time during the weekend but I can't tell you until I know my more exact schedule, I'm at a MSS
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Ok no worries just keep me posted
    Hi, we're paired for dubs seasonals! gmt-5 here, when do you wanna play? Will definitely be free on weekend, but could probably work out some other time.
    Human
    Human
    Sunday works best for me. I’ll message you on discord tonight
    posterity: kickoff scheduling. Am GMT +8, would prefer to play my 10 AM Sunday
    Idyll
    Idyll
    You'd have to be -5 for that math to be correct but yes, it'll be your 9 PM
    Human
    Human
    Oops, yeah. I'm GMT -5 I keep forgetting how daylight savings works. see you then!
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Cool beans
    posterity: kickoff scheduling. Am GMT +8, would prefer to play my 10 AM Sunday
    Hi, I'm your opponent for DOU seasonal, ¿When could do you play? I'm GMT +2 (Spain).
    To contact me better, send me a message on discord [BOstezo#2479].
    Just if you can, obviously.
    We play for XY cup, I'm GMT+1, can you play Sunday/Monday evening my time?
    Human
    Human
    Sunday would be good :)
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I've been on PS but haven't seen you, and according to Smogon you were last online yesterday. I'm going off for the night now, but I should still be free tomorrow if you can play then (if you can give a time in advance that'd be helpful as well).
    hey when bw cup? Im gmt+2 and should be free from tomorrow on
    Human
    Human
    This weekend good? Also, would you mind switching over to discord chat? That would be a bit better for me. I'm GMT -4
    umbry
    umbry
    yeah sure thing, here is my discord umbry#7817
    Hey, we are paired up for round 1 of the BW Cup. I'm GMT +10. I would prefer to play on the weekend but I can be pretty flexible this week if you can't play then.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How about 11am Sunday my time, 9pm Saturday for you?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    So is that a good time or not?
    Human
    Human
    Yeah, I think that should work. Can you message me on Discord? I don't check the messages here as often.
    when u wanna play for DPL? im us east and most reasonable times are probably good by me
    Hi. Im gmt +3. We are playing for seasonals. How does 6pm my time or 11am your time, Sunday, sound?
    Human
    Human
    I think that should work for me.
    Test Bots
    Test Bots
    Alright cool!
    hi we gotta play for seasonals, I'm free whenever anytime until the deadline. How does 7pm EDT tomorrow sound?
    Yo, xy dou tour. I'd like to play sometime next week as i'm on break then. GMT-4 (EDT).
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    thx. I'm still running a little behind, but should be good in 10-15 min from now. as a heads up, I'll likely be playing from phone as I don't have my laptop with me.
    Human
    Human
    All good, I'll be on as Human
    Human
    Human
    You around?
    Hey I am your opp for the XY Dou$$ Tour R2, when are you available? I'm in your timezone and can play after 5 Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays, free weekends and wednesdays.
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Human
    Human
    Hi friend, I've been on. idk if you're on discord at all, but that's generally a faster response time for me than these. We can reschedule for later today or tomorrow too
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Human ah I'm sorry man, I am open to any rescheduling, just not 12-2pm on Sunday.
    AYY, a Fellow VGC player. Welcome to smog doubles sorry for late. I am a VGC player but I stepped down just to learn about doubles even more.
    Hello! We're paired for R7 of Smogon VGC17 tourny. I'm Pacific Daylight time (GMT -7), and somewhat flexible. Can you battle tomorrow night at 9:00pm (23 hours from now), or Wednesday at 3:00pm or 8:00pm GMT-7? If not, let me know a few other times that might work I guess?
    smithkavik
    smithkavik
    Sorry mate, I had to call an activity win. Deadline was today for tourney and I am preparing for international travel this week, so I've run aground on spare time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…