Albi
    Albi
    Sorry its like 1 am for me now, tomorrow or any weekday is better
    Albi
    Albi
    You can chall whenever you see me online too
    Albi
    Albi
    Sorry, can you confirm that we played 3 games in our series and that I won g2? If you have the replay it would be even better, I didn't save it after losing the series, but maybe it’s not needed.
    hey, paired for oras zu cup. i'm gmt -4 and usually free tuesdays, fridays, and sat/sunday. lemme know what works
    Albi
    Albi
    Today is good too, we can do like last time and just meet on showdown, otherwise 3-4 pm your time works too
    5gen
    5gen
    i can try to make today. otherwise we can make it work yeah
    When for BW ZU Cup? GMT-4 Available weekdays after 8pm as well as all day both Wednesday and Dunday.
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    *sunday
    Albi
    Albi
    Can we do Sunday 3-4 pm your time?
    BloodAce
    BloodAce
    That sounds good
    hey, paired for sm zu cup. i'm gmt -4 and should be free most of the week. most free on wednesday, friday, and sat/sunday. lemme know what works
    Hi, we play for LCUU
    GMT+2, can play most evenings (not tuesdays, preferrably not saturdays)
    Albi
    Albi
    Hey i'm +2 as well, wed ot thu evening are good for me, depends on How much time ill take to build but those should be the days. Anyway we're both pretty active on showdown so it shouldn' t be a big deal to just meet and chall
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Sure, see you either of those days
    hi, when LC Majors ? i'm gmt +1
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Yeah np, i had something unwanted yesterday. Really sorry, we can do it whenever u want
    Albi
    Albi
    Don’t worry, I hope everything's alright. We can do Sunday too, since there’s no chance of tiebreaks and we can play close to deadline. How's 8-9 pm your time?
    Albi
    Albi
    sorry, have to call act cause it’s too late for me now, not that it changes much for rankings anyway. Good luck in playoffs man!
    Hey, when can you play for mono om cup? I can do anytime between 5-10PM EST on a weekday or pretty much anytime from 10AM-11PM on the weekend.
    Albi
    Albi
    I don’t have much time on weekend, can we do Thursday your 5 pm?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    yeah that's fine
    hey we play for lc majors, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt +1, free most days 3-11pm
    Albi
    Albi
    Hey, How about tomorrow 8-9 pm your time?
    Lily
    Lily
    8pm would be better, ive got another game at 9pm tomorrow, but yea that works
    Albi
    Albi
    Ok thats cool for me, see ya tomorrow!
    hi , when do you want to play for lc swiss? I would prefer to play on the weekend in the evening if you don't mind
    Albi
    Albi
    Yeah sunday evening should be good for me (9-10 pm +2)
    When do u wanna play for lc swiss
    Albi
    Albi
    Ok sorry for all the messages, just found out that saturday I am busy all day
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    I can play Wednesday about the time I sent this message
    Albi
    Albi
    Great, I'll be online as Albinson in the Lobby or the Little Cup room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…