default0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm playing you for AG SSNL. When are you available? I'm able to play in a 2 hr window from 4PM to 6PM on weekdays, or all day on the weekends. I'm EDT -4.
    default0
    default0
    I'm central time(-5) and I work during the weekdays until around 5pm. It's possible I can get off work early, but I think it's best we play on the weekend. I'm usually on throughout the day. If you want to schedule a specific time let me know. I would prefer 1pm my time but I'm very flexible.
    mistermath
    mistermath
    Okay, weekend sounds great. How about 2 PM EST (1 PM Central Time) Saturday then?
    default0
    default0
    yeah that works.
    When do you want to play for AGPL? GMT+1 here. Weekend works best. Would prefer to play a BO3.
    default0
    default0
    Hi Ice, the weekend is best for me as well and I'm GMT -5. Could you play Saturday at GMT 2pm? Also, let's keep the match as a BO1.
    Icemaster
    Icemaster
    Saturday 2pm GMT works for me
    default0
    default0
    Okay cool.
    hey,im here for our upl week2 for oras.im gmt+8 and prefer to play at my weekend 2pm to 9pm.how about you?
    default0
    default0
    The weekend is best for me as well. I'm GMT -5. We can do Saturday 8pm your time.
    loving1096
    that's fine.see you
    hey, we play for ag ssnl round 10, im gmt +5:30, im pretty free on weekends except 3:30pm to 8pm, i probably cannot play on saturday but im free on sunday, lmk what works for u
    AG ssnl, I'm GMT -7. Pretty busy at the moment, I'm most free my evenings after 6 PM. Let me know if that works.
    Hey we are against each other in ag ssnl I'm gmt -5 and can play for the rest of the week and the next week's sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…