Evan.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• any update on your r2 vgcssnl match? will flip later tn if no response
    Evan.
    Evan.
    we're scheduled for 6est tomorrow, scheduled over smogon DM
    nupl boss, -4 and prefer to play over the weekend. i can also play on weds or thursday night, however, but only if you lmk asap. let's have a fun one man
    Evan.
    Evan.
    weekend! hows like sunday morning (10AM-11AMish) for you
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    can probs do 11am
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    on stours
    should probably do something for scheduling, sorry i honestly don't log on frequently haha. est, probably tomorrow evening is better b.c i haven't built yet and don't have any kind of back-up, but i should(?) make earlier work if you'd need
    Hey ! Any chance you're available tomorrow to play for pspl ? Sorry to schedule this late, I'm gmt+2 and would prefer to play late afternoon if possible
    ehy, when do you want to play for the smash tour. Im gmt +1. Would prefer weekend
    Stereotypical little shit you are evan maybe you should go and drink more maple syrup before you go and talk
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    Kiyo isn't the only bully, but rather just one leader of a gang of relentless bullies. Evan. , Disjunction , Eternally , and the notorious rozes (who guys under other names to try to hide his identity.) All of these names sound familiar? They are bullies who torture other users maliciously.
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    etern
    etern
    .nom casual racism
    Hey we are matched for zu Best friends. I am gmt 5.5 so lmk what's good for you
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    Also Tangelo wasn't tagged so could you ask them to pm elgino10? That is ofcourse if you guys joined together
    Stereotypical little shit you are evan maybe you should go and drink more maple syrup before you go and talk
    Evan.
    Evan.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    HI we play for XY NU cup, free weekdays after 4pm gmt+2 and week-end almost all the time outside of football matches, lmk
    Evan.
    Evan.
    hey, im gmt -4 my time is kind of limited this weekend since im at a baseball tournament and during week days is tough b/c of work. can you do like 6pm my time (midnight for you) on monday? if not then i'd be willing to get up early and play before work on any weekday, so I could do anytime from 12pm to 1pm your time. Let me know what works best for you
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I cant do 12pm because as i said i work until 4pm. Midnight is not great because i start work at 7am, at least 1h earlier would be appreciated. Tonight I can stay a bit later tho, unless i find myself exhausted at 11
    Yo when do you wanna play for nupl? Gmt+2, week-end is better for me i'm free most of the time
    Evan.
    Evan.
    sweet, im on tours
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Its 6pm for me atm, if you thought we were playing now gimme about 20-30min
    Evan.
    Evan.
    oh shit my b, yeah im on tours whenever
    Just checked Smogon from phone and very happy to see you've won! Cheers yourself and the team from me :)
    Evan.
    Evan.
    :blobsnuggle:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…