Jrdn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we play for ost. i am gmt-5 and pretty free since im on break. i would rather play during the week (any reasonable time works p much) since im not 100% sure of my weekend availability yet. lmk when ur free!
    Hey when can we play for NU snake? Sunday would be nice
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    Hey I pm'ed you on sd but you seemed afk I can't play this afternoon something came up. Can you play around 7pm gmt-4 today ?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Yeah that'll be great
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    And sorry. I've been dcing for the whole day so I was definitely afk trying to figure it out
    Hey when cpl? Im a little bussy today untill the night so we can play tonight or tomorrow
    ACR1
    ACR1
    Im gmt-3 btw
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'll be around most of the time. Trace can contact me easily so if you want to play ask him to ping me
    ACR1
    ACR1
    Hey bro check discord
    Hey when do you wanna play for nusd? I'm gmt-4, I can after 3pm during weekdays and free this weekend
    hey idk if you saw my fr on disc but when do you want to play for snake? I’m gmt-4 and won’t be available sunday
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I have an exam on friday. So what about saturday night?
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    sounds good, what timeframe works best
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I can play in maybe 2 hours?
    when for tea pea pea
    Don Vascus
    Don Vascus
    dude please at least tell me your time zone, i got things to do and i would like to at least imagine though what hoops do i have to jump through depending on your time zone
    mine's gmt-5
    when do you want to play for nu snake? -4, can play saturday or sunday
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Both days should work for me too. Also -4. Nights work best
    GW
    GW
    8:30 pm saturday?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    sounds good
    hey bro when do you wanna play for snake? i'm on gmt-3, weeks p busy but im sure we can come up with a good time for us both.

elodinbugers
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    im pretty busy this week. Sunday makes the most sense for me. Could play saturday night too but ideally sunday
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    oh and im -4
    elodin
    elodin
    i can play sunday night yea
    aaa ssnl i'm -7 i can play from aroudn 4pm onwards on weekdays and pretty much any time after 11am weekends
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'm -4. School is starting this week so lets play on the weekend. I'll be around all weekend im sure
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    saturday is no longer great during the days. Night time could work
    Hey, we're matched up for tpp2, I'm GMT -4, and would prefer to play on the weekend if at all possible.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Let's play Sunday. I'm -4 too and we can play at night
    Snafutari
    Snafutari
    Alright, sounds good to me!
    Snafutari
    Snafutari
    So we're playing today, what time you planning on getting on?
    nu league, when do u wanna play man? I’m -4 and prefer Wednesday or weekend
    om snake when play im gmt - 7 evenings or weekends my time work best since I got school
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I can do just about every evening
    oh uhh we play NFEPL. I'd prefer Sunday (should be available almost all day, GMT-5) but Saturday evening/night would be fine too.
    Nalei
    Nalei
    What times will you be around?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    basically the entire day lol. I'm quarantining inside my house atm so im basically online all the time
    Nalei
    Nalei
    alright, i'll let you know lol
    we`re paired for nu league, im gmt -3 and i can play everyday most of the time (except mornings and early-afternoons), when works for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…