TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• holy shit timmy! your zoomer infiltration mission is complete, good job soldier. it is now time to lay waste to this pathetic subforum
    TSR
    TSR
    pulling a nas rn gotchu boss
    was gonna shitpost here the other day
    grats :>
    TSR
    TSR
    What’s stopping you now live your dreams
    (Thank you :psyglad: )
    let's fucking GOOO
    TSR
    TSR
    Comin prepared already dead inside ahead of time lets fucking GET IT
    H-Hi TSR, I'm a bit nervous as I've never had to schedule with such a cute boy before, but I hope you'd be willing to wait till the weekend for our game. It's not like I'm trying to john you or anything, I-I just need time to mentally prepare for something like this dummy!

(we’re in the same PST timezone, when would you like to play for masters?)
    sanguine
    sanguine
    I can do either day, do you prefer afternoons or evenings?
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry i blanked replying for w/e reason, afternoon sounds better to me
    sanguine
    sanguine
    message me on discord when a free window opens up on either day
    H-Hi TSR, I'm a bit nervous as I've never had to schedule with such a cute boy before, but I hope you'd be willing to wait till the weekend for our game. It's not like I'm trying to john you or anything, I-I just need time to mentally prepare for something like this dummy!
    yo when you tryna play gscpl im gmt-3
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -7 here, do you mind if we play on weekend? should be fine to schedule whatever time works best for you saturday/sunday
    elodin
    elodin
    lets do sunday bri whatever time u aant around my afternoon/evening?
    elodin
    elodin
    hey bro where u at
    angry at me again you fucking degenerate inbred fat unhygienic heathen
    TSR
    TSR
    upset i cannot angry react this
    gmt-3, when UU snake?
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -7, I should be free most of the time after I shit out some mons in my builder this week, though there will be one day in the next 5 that I'm gonna have to take my brother back to his college & it's a 3 hour drive both ways so I probably won't be free then but I'll let you know which day that is once I know myself
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    Ah right, Saturday your 6pm if it isnt the day u take your brother, if it is we could do on Sunday if thats ok for u
    TSR
    TSR
    either sound fine with me, in that case I'll cya then
    Hey apparently we do play now. Let me know when you're free. I can do today (until about 5), tomorrow or thursday from 9-5 gmt -6. I can do weekday evenings, or friday/sat/sun at some sporadic times during the day if you're around often i can usually carve out some time.
    TSR
    TSR
    I think we're supposed to be double subbing here, but if not idm playing on weekend at a random time afaik I'll be pretty free
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Not sure exactly what's going on there. But anyway, if I see you online before the weekend maybe we can get it done but play some point over the weekend as a back up.
    Hey bro we gotta play puwc, care to play Sunday?
    TSR
    TSR
    Yeathat'll be fine with me & sorry for missing your pm earlier, if you see me on beforehand and wanna play that's cool too
    when ruwc? im gmt+1
    Punny
    Punny
    that’s a bit early for me I think, I have school till 1pm, which is your 5am
    TSR
    TSR
    that's fine, so my morning on the weekend should work out then? I'll let you know as soon as I know if I'll be able to play then on Saturday
    Punny
    Punny
    okk
    Hey want to play for CPL tomorrow? Ideal time would be 7pm~1am but I think that might be really early for you. Alternatively, I can try and make it at like 12pm Saturday my time (which should be 8pm your time on Friday)
    TSR
    TSR
    tomorrow would in fact be better for me, think 8 pm my time might be a little close to the deadline but it should be fine
    Hello,i am your opponent in the Ru world cup.
    My time zone is in gmt +8 and i am free in my November 28th and December 5th except for 15:00 to 20:00(gmt +8).And i am free in the whole day in November 29th and December 6th(gmt + 8).Please check your time to date the battle with me.
    (My English is really poor .... I am sorry about that :( )
    rakukeika
    rakukeika
    Thanks!This time is suitable for me.
    Thanks to your compliant!
    rakukeika
    rakukeika
    I am online on smogon tours
    TSR
    TSR
    Hi I see you now, but I have a short timeframe that I can play for uu snake tonight, would you mind playing after I'm done with that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…