ChoiceScarfed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, how are we supposed to vote for doppelgängers if there is only one of each sub, if we exclude voolpools? (because he’s banned)
    Hey. I was going to make a post on the forum but I think it’s probably better to contact you here since we know you. First of all please no one liners, it clutters up the thread and nobody really wants that. But second of all, that’s a question you should ask in the discord, and currently we don’t have information but. Soon.
    Your Blastoise submission in Branched Potential needs a mega. Also, would you mind removing Shell Smash from it? Even with 40 speed, it’s speed after a boost is fairly high (even without a +Speed nature), and it’s Special Attack goes to obscene levels.
    So, your Corrosive Gas keeps the original function while also badly poisoning if the item is removed or regularly poisoning them if they lack an item. Being able to badly poison the opponent and remove their item at the same time is a bit much. If you want your sub to be ok, 1) nerf it down to removal + regular poison or 2) make it the canon effect plus the move poisons/badly poisons the target if they lack an item.
    okispokis
    okispokis
    At least that's how me and Paul understood. Feel free to tell me if we misunderstood your idea or go a different direction from what we suggested
    ChoiceScarfed
    ChoiceScarfed
    Thanks, I lowered its accuracy to 70
    Heads up, but you need to follow the CAP 29 name submission format in the OP exactly for your name submission to be considered legal!
    hey, no matter how much you nerf its special attack, its prob gonna stay broken, as 197 speed makes it faster than most of the metagame, enabling you to run a modest nature
    Hello! We are paired up for the CAP 28 Playtest Tournament. My time zone is GMT-5, I can play weekdays 1-4 PM or 8:15-9:30 PM, Saturdays most of the day, Sunday 2 PM-5:30 PM and 8:15-9:30 PM. When are you available?
    I’m your first opponent for the mega spooky cup. i’ll be available to battle for most of today and tomorrow, so ping me on discord when you’re ready, or pop into dragonheaven, since I’ll be watching there.
    BotwNerd745
    BotwNerd745
    (It won’t show me as online, but if you log in I will see it and also log in)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…