Darek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey cap snake, im gmt -6, lmk whens good im pretty flexible
    Darek
    Darek
    Hi, I'm GMT -8. Can we play Saturday at my 3 PM, your 5 PM?
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah
    Darek
    Darek
    Ok great, see you then!
    heyo we're paired for cyc cup finals, i'm gmt -5 (eastern us) and am free mostly towards the back end of the week. LMK when's good and we'll work smth out
    Darek
    Darek
    Hi, I'm GMT -8 and I'm free all day Friday, and Saturday and Sunday after 3 PM.
    SHSP
    SHSP
    sweet, i'll know a bit better my availability those days after the holiday on Thurs- i'm sure we'll find eachother online as well.
    hello we’re paired for cap playtest when would you like to play, im gmt+0
    Darek
    Darek
    Hi, I'm GMT -8 and I'm free all day Friday, and Saturday and Sunday after 3 PM.
    Eris
    Eris
    we can do sunday 3pm your time
    Darek
    Darek
    Ok, sounds good!
    I saw your message just now. Thanks for the proactiveness. I should available both those days, and looking at GMT--gods, I always forget--you appear to be a mere one hour ahead of me since I'm PST | PDT or GMT -8 apparently. So I'll try to be around both of those times. Let me know if anything comes up. I should generally be available Thursday through Sunday.
    The Damned
    The Damned
    Okay. Saturday at that time works for me. I hope to have a better laptop by then, though this one should work well if I don't. I'm ThatTheDamned on PS. Have a good weekend.
    The Damned
    The Damned
    I'll be on PS in about 10 minutes. Trying to clear up Windows issues with this current laptop. Yay. Technology....
    Darek
    Darek
    Ok, no worries!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…