reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ehy, CAP Snake, im +1. Would prefer to play Sunday, Saturday is fine too if needed
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sunday is acceptable. I'm GMT-5, I can play 3-4 PM your time, or any time after 8 PM your time.
    Denial
    Denial
    3pm on sunday works, we can have 9pm my time as backup too if needed
    Cap snake draft I'm gmt-5. I do shift work so my hours at work are different everyday and I have off Saturday, but only be available in the evening. Lemme know what days works best and some times and I can see what I can do.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm in the same time zone. I'm freest Thursday, Friday, Saturday, between 9 AM-11:30 AM, 1:30-5:30 PM, or 8:30-10:00 PM. I could play on Sunday after 2 PM, but would prefer to leave that to a last resort.
    Rei
    Rei
    Let's go for 9pm on Saturday. My ps name is yami.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sounds good.
    Hi! We're matched for the cyclohm cup, I'm gmt+5.5 and am free for basically anytime sensible during my weekend (so anything from 10 AM to 10 PM). Lmk what works for you.
    Heyo, we play for playtest. I'm gmt+0 and would prefer to play at the weekend, ideally Sunday but if that's a no go I can probably play in my evening/night on some other day
    reachzero
    reachzero
    So be it. That's 4 PM in my time.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Messaged you on cord, we're supposed to play now. I'm free for most of the rest of this evening so just hmu when you're ready
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Ya I'm on now
    hello cap cyclohm cup when you can battle? I'm very flexible so I can work around your time and in case you need more time we can ask an extension
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Hello Airwind. I'm GMT-5, the best times to play for me are 1-5 PM or 8-9:30 PM, Saturday much of the day or Sunday late afternoon or 8-9:30 PM (not preferred). I'm also ready to play now, so if we meet on PS! earlier, I'd be happy to play you ASAP. When would you like to schedule?
    Winterains , I am GMT-5, available to play weekdays from 1-5 PM (preferred) or 8-9:30 PM, Saturday much of the day or Sunday late afternoon or 8-9:30 PM (not preferred). When are you available to play for the Crown Tundra Tournament?
    w_r
    w_r
    I won't be able to make it today any chance ur free tomorrow or we could ask for an extension
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Tomorrow same time would actually be better for me as well, if you can do it.
    w_r
    w_r
    That works great. Cya same time tomorrow
    We play for CAP Playtest tour, I'm GMT-5, would ideally like to play Friday or later, what are you free?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sounds good, let's plan for 7:30 PM your time on Saturday.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm ready when you are.
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Shit yeah, that's on me I had this confused for Sunday, that' my bad. I would be happy to reschedule to meet youtr time. REally sorry about that.
    CAP Budget Tour, I’m Eastern Time, when can you play? My availability for the week is below:

Wednesday: 5:30 PM - 7 PM
    Thursday: 2 PM - 6:30 PM and 10 PM - 12 AM
    Friday: 1 PM - 10 PM
    Saturday: all day
    Sunday: all day
    CAP Budget Tour, I'm GMT-5, when can you play?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Tomorrow, Wednesday afternoon, most of Thursday, Friday afternoon or early evening? I'm GMT-4 (EDT)
    Voltage
    Voltage
    I can do either Thursday or Friday evening since timezones aren't too hard to manage. Anytime after 6PM my time 7PM yours should work for me. Do you have a preference between Thursday or Friday?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Friday 8:30 PM your time/9:30 PM mine would be great.
    Hey reach, what happened regarding Mollux's update thread? It hasn't been locked at this time. Is there any more room for discussion?
    Hi buddy, we're up for the SS release tournament. I'm GMT-5 and I'm pretty free after Thursday. How does Saturday morning sound?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Saturday morning sounds fine. Our time zone is the same, so how does 9 AM sound?
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    Fine with me buddy, see you then.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm ready now if you are.
    We'll be fighting in the next round of seasonal, when do ya wanna play. I'd prefer soon just cause I already got stuff prepped and waiting is boring, but if not I'm US EST aka GMT-5.
    we play for cap roulette when u want to play?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Monday or Tuesday would be good; most times are doable but I would prefer afternoon if possible. My time zone is GMT-4. What works for you?
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    I can do monday afernoon just gimme a time
    Can you reach out to Aldaron about the old gens money tour? Faint and I are trying to round up a bunch of old school dudes for one last tour. Details are in a pm sent to his forum account.
    Hey reach. We are paired for libra tourn. Im GMT -6. What is your schedule looking like?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm GMT-4. I'd prefer to play on Tuesday or Thursday if you can do it, any time between about 9:30 AM my time and 6 PM my time would be best, but night times are still doable.
    Wulfanator
    Wulfanator
    Thursday should be able to work because I get done with classes early. 1pm (my time) would be great. Otherwise, Im available all day saturday and can be as flexible as you need.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Thursday 1 PM your time sounds great.
    when do u wanna play for Equilibra playtest tour ? (i'm gmt+2)
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i'm free anytime next week , so i don't know, maybe Tuesday or Thursday?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Oh, I'm actually GMT-4 at the moment. How about 1:30 PM my time on Tuesday, which is 7:30 PM your time?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    it should work
    Hey jump on Discord for like a second when you get this -- just need you to answer a quick question :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…