Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man. We're up for ADVPL this week. I more or less can't play Saturdays at all as I always work 11-11. Sunday, however, I'm free all day and can play at any reasonable time. Open to other arrangements too if that doesn't work. I'm US East, -5, and my Discord is Ryan Spring#9159
    when you wanna play for advpl pakman. im free all weekdays +1, 9-11pm weekends
    Pak
    Pak
    hm would thursday 9 pm your time be good
    Dizno
    Dizno
    yeah. see you then (;
    Pak
    Pak
    hey im on ps / stours whenever youre ready
    Hey UUPL. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 7pm~1am my time or on Saturday.
    Pak
    Pak
    uh can you do like 11:59 (midnight but to avoid confusion) pm your time Sunday? I can still do the same time as before if needed but later would be preferred
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah that is perfectly fine.
    Pak
    Pak
    im on stours
    We're matched up for mono ssnls, when do u wanna play? I'm GMT -5 and can usually do afternoons
    Pak
    Pak
    I should be around most of tomorrow if that works for you
    smub
    smub
    yeah i can do that, how does 6PM my time tomorrow sound?
    Pak
    Pak
    should be good
    hey, we paired for roa olympics finals, when can you play? im gmt-3, talk me on discord Jhonx#4526
    Sup, we are paired for adv roa semifinals. Im gmt +2, hellpowna #0851 add me on discord, it will be easier :)
    I don't think we know each other but if life gets too overwhelming and you got to let it out you can always hit me up.
    Pak
    Pak
    thanks man
    hy when roa olymps im gmt +1 hbu?
    Pak
    Pak
    -4 here, this weeks pretty busy for me with school or work every day and most of my free is late my nights. Although i should have some good availability friday/sunday before 3:30 pm my time if either of those would work for you. Not sure about my work schedule next week but i'll probably be more flexible.
    Pak
    Pak
    free time* late at nights
    roa olympics for dpp uu, when play im -7
    Pak
    Pak
    -4, this weeks pretty tough for me, though im usually around late my nights, especially during the week. Wednesday would probably be my most flexible if that works for you. Not sure about my work schedule next week yet but ye
    sasha
    sasha
    im -7, also up during late nights, wednesday would be fine yeah, just hmu late and we should be good to go anytime
    Pak
    Pak
    sounds good
    i havent played oras UU in years but is like pert florges crobat + fillers still a common balance structure
    Pak
    Pak
    I mean people use it but idt it’s that effective. Kinda implies defog bat which you generally always want to avoid and things usually end up a bit directionless
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I saw your thread and I realized that I got a new computer that has none of my old teams. Kinda wanna play some ORAS UU again though
    Hey wasup bro, we play for roa oras uu tour. When would you like to play? I rather at night (im GMT-4)
    Pak
    Pak
    is tomorrow night at around 10-11 pm fine
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    Yeah it should work, see you then
    Pak
    Pak
    im on ps as hydeout
    playing adv for roapl, i'm gmt -4. prefer weekend, preferably around 8pm-12am but i will probably can be available around 2-6pm if you give me a heads up as well
    marilli
    marilli
    confirming we chatted on discord to play on 8pm gmt-4 sunday
    marilli
    marilli
    sent on discord but posting here too

yo, some unexpected complications irl happened. details in the discord post but we're moving and if don't have the net set up i can't play. usually id just go to the library or starbucks to play in a super emergency but now that can't happen cuz things aren't open. if you are available today, it would be great to get this done today so we don't have to deal with that uncertainty
    marilli
    marilli
    sorry I didn't let you updated but i just found this out myself, im available until pretty late but sorry if this is too short a notice. iif u can play today, great. if you can't play today, hopefully i have the net set up then, and if that won't work then im sure the managers can figure something out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…