GroudonEmpire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for Ladder Tour Playoffs? I'm in PDT and my schedule is tentatively free on any day, but evenings should work for me regardless, especially weekend. If my schedule changes I'll let you know though.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Either day works for me, let's go with Saturday afternoon and then if something comes up we can push it back to Sunday. Something like 4 pm PDT sound good to you? Any time should work for me that day, realistically.
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Yeah my thought process exactly
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    You still free at the moment? If something came up we can just play tomorrow but I'm free the rest of the day if you're just running late.
    Hey we play for bss tour! I'm GMT-0 and quite flexible with times this week so let me know what works!
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    how does 12-16 hours from now work? so like my 2pm-6pmish range. i think thats 8pm-midnight for you.
    Angels & Airwaves
    Angels & Airwaves
    2 your time please, I got other stuff i need to do this evening! Thanks
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    cool. ill be online right now until we end up playing whenever you want. in the battle spot room on ps same name as this
    Hey man, when do you wanna play? I can play during friday-sunday in the mornings or late at night after 9pm eastern time
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    When the Sun rises in the West and sets in the East. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Idk what that means
    Hey Groudon I'm GMT-3 buddy and I'm available afternoon and night my time. Can't play Monday since I'm studying the whole day aside from that day, which day/time would you like?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    All day except morning
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    soo...what time is unavailable then? pls define morning. i nap at a certain time so like...when does morning end?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Doesn't it end in like 11am? :blobthinking:
    Anyhow by the time you read this message I shall be online the whole day waiting for you so don't worry :)
    :ge: when play for bssc finals? I'm an hour behind you so scheduling shouldn't be too bad. I'm out of town this Thursday to Tuesday of next week but we can probably find time to play either Friday/Saturday/Sunday if not on Wednesday.
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    eh Saturday is probably easier then. Don't really like playing that late in the evening. Maybe like 7pm your time on Saturday?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Yeah 7pm and after I'll try to be there. think lloyd said he wanna stream or something too
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    aight. I might not be back until closer to 8 your time so don't worry too much about being on right at 7
    Bss open. Gmt +5:30. Would like to get it done soon.
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Lets get it done some time today if possible. I'm GMT-6. I'll be on showdown as much as possible today what account will you be on? I will be in the Battle Spot room
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Oi, i’m +5:30 so it’s past 12, how about in 10 hours from now?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    im free rn if you can gut it out? I'm going to sleep 10 hrs from now likely (running a 10pm-5am sleep schedule)
    Hey man, when play for BSPL? I'm EDT (same thing as UTC - 4) I can do evenings, 8:30 to 10:00 p.m. on all days. If that doesn't work, I can also do early mornings, around 6:30 to 7:30 a.m., but that's a bit shakier so I would prefer the evenings. Deadline, btw, is Thursday.
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Yeah, cya around.
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Yo let's play Friday night, 9pm+ your time. I have an assignment due Friday morning/afternoon and don't know about the spontaneity of weekends (but can still be there if we miss Friday)
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    All good, I'll be there.
    Hey I'm your opponent for BSPL this week, when works best for you to play? (I'm GMT -7, and should be free most of this week)
    BSSC Quarterfinals, im GMT -5 and can do most days from 7:30am-12:30pm. let me know, thanks. weekends i have more open time, particularly Saturday nights.
    Nat
    Nat
    do you know yet when this weekend works..we're kinda get closing to deadline
    Nat
    Nat
    as long as it's in my giant timerange i gave
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Still up/available for today? I can do right now
    Hi we gotta play for the Battle Spot Singles Tour, i'm gmt+1 and would prefer to play on this weekend, because i've got many other matches for other tours going on in the next few days.
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    You still on?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    We got an extension till Wednesday. I'm on very frequently in the battle spot room on ps so whenever you feel like just getting it over with, come to the room and just ask if I'm around and I should hit you up if I'm there.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok i'll wait tonight from 8 pm till like 1 am, hopefully that timeframe works for you so we can finally get this done.
    hey GE can you message me next time you're on PS? got something I need to talk to you about
    where you at man?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    He abandoned the forum when it needed him most.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    He's the hero we need
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    I've finally went around to resetting my password once again with the invigorating max revive provided by ethan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…