Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Monotype Spring Seasonal when ? I'm gmt +1
    FP
    FP
    hi, I'm gmt -3. I can any day between 6 and 11 pm
    FP
    FP
    in your schedule, in this case
    NU circuit, gmt-5. would prefer to play on sunday. most times that aren't too early or too late should work for me.
    blank
    blank
    change this from sunday to saturday.
    FP
    FP
    hi, if you are online today just call
    hi when you wanna play for lc uu? i'm +2 gmt
    FP
    FP
    hi do you discord so that we can communicate better? (FP # 5094) I'm GMT-3, it will be a little difficult to score.
    giove97
    giove97
    giove 97#8338
    hi when lc seasonal -5
    FP
    FP
    hi do you discord so that we can communicate better? (FP # 5094) I'm GMT-3, it will be a little difficult to score.
    MZ
    MZ
    MZ#8844
    Hi, we gotta play for RBY NU. I'm GMT + 12. Not really sure what the best time for me is gonna be, I think it will be awkward to fit this in without a proper weekend.
    FP
    FP
    hi we are paired for the advanced generation of pokemon pu (it's called that because the pokemon stink, not in a literal sense, however, because they are bad) tournament. hi i am greenwich meridian time plus ten hours, i would prefer to play at thursday or friday my time, ideally in the morning. does this work for you? if not, what does work?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    thursday night my time? 8am thursday morning yours?
    FP
    FP
    sorry, do you have Discord? mine is FP # 5094
    Chloe
    Chloe
    hey its not working when i try to add you pls add Chloe#0001 or schedule on here
    Lc swiss tour when?GMT+5:30 here can play anytime btwn 10:30am to 12:30am my time
    FP
    FP
    hello, do you have discord? I think it’s easier to score, mine is Foul Player #1186 , GMT-3
    hello, when do you want to play for lc swiss. I'm gmt +2
    FP
    FP
    hello, do you have disagreement? I think it’s easier to score, mine is Foul Player # 1186
    FP
    FP
    Discord ***
    Yo, when can you play for LC Open? I'd prefer to play on the second weekend of the deadline (11th/12th July), gmt+1
    FP
    FP
    hello, do you have discord? I think it’s easier to score, mine is Foul Player # 1186
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras#3469
    LC seasonal GMT-8 available weekdays after 7pm otherwise weekends
    FP
    FP
    Your schedule is too complicated for me to play, but I can try to go on Thursday at exactly 7pm, as it will be too late for me. (Mine is GMT-3)
    Meru
    Meru
    you’re already subbed out
    I’d rather contact through vm. I’m gmt-5, lmk what works best for you for lc ssnl
    fatty
    fatty
    gmt-4 my bad
    Hey we're paired for this round of battling101, my discord tag is Mannat#4386. Add me there so that we can get in contact for this session.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…