karloco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya, I'm free anytime this week after 7pm (GMT+0) or just pm whenever you see me on PS for the round 3 of mayhem tour
    karloco
    karloco
    can try catch you fri at 7pm? I'm also gmt +0
    RBTT, I'm gmt+1, can play most times most days. Any chance we can do this tonight?
    karloco
    karloco
    Sorry was busy last night. I'm GMT+0. Just PMed you on PS. Can play in the next few hours or Friday evening/weekend some point?
    hey we play for the modern trio open. I'm GMT - 5 and am mostly available in the evenings
    karloco
    karloco
    hey piaa, your evenings will be hard for me as I'm GMT+1 and I'll be asleep... but we've managed for many ac challs. I can probs do this time on fri/sat? but I can't do much later
    Piapia
    Piapia
    heya karloco sorry I had meant to post this a few days earlier but due to something that happened late monday I've not really been feeling up to playing mons and things currently so you may take the win! gl in the rest of the tour
    karloco
    karloco
    Sorry to hear that piaa! Hope things get better soon :)
    ok sorry for delay in contact, been away from town for a couple of days. When do you want to play? I am GMT+2 and available all days except thursday evening and whole friday. Btw, this is gen8 doubles open
    Javi
    Javi
    Ok yeah i can 100% do in Sunday morning, I will be on for the whole morning so just ping me and also will be in Saturday evening so whatever you prefer
    karloco
    karloco
    hi i'm online now but can only stay for 2 hours, you about?
    El químico del pueblucho
    El químico del pueblucho
    javitu nerd >:)
    hi we're matched for the random battles classic. my favourite gens are 4 and 5 if you'd want to start with either of those. I'm gmt +1, most times are good for me but might prefer earlier this week if possible
    karloco
    karloco
    Friday eve would be best as I'm at work 8-6
    shnen
    Tomorrow eve is a bit up in thenair for me I’m afraid: I have a social that may begin in the afternoon or in the evening, it’s not clear (and even if in the afternoon, could go on to the evening.) . What’s your availability this weekend like?
    shnen
    ok, I think the weekend won’t work for me either. take the win.
    Hi,
    we matched for randbats mayhem.
    When u free 2 play <3 :blobnom:
    I'm gmt +12
    karloco
    karloco
    gmt +0 here oh no! can do weekday eves my time (8-12) or can do all day on weekend
    karloco
    karloco
    any updates? I'm on now. I can do this evening if you wanna play in the morn your time? Pls let me know of a time or ping me on discord/ps (i'm in the cdl server on disc)
    rbtt week 7, am gmt -5, I'll be free thursday-sunday from 4pm to 7pm and from 8pm to 10pm my time, lmk what works best for u.
    karloco
    karloco
    hi, let's do Thurs 4pm your time (will be 9pm for me :blobthumbsup:)
    Casual dot exe
    Casual dot exe
    sounds good with me
    Random tour when?
    mammalu
    mammalu
    Tomorrow same time It's great thanks or Sunday should works as well, you can find me on Italiano or around with nickname mammalu
    karloco
    karloco
    No problem, i might be able to make it today, but 100% can do that time on Sunday. I'll pm you if I see you online. my nick is karloco and i'm in randbats room
    karloco
    karloco
    Hi, I'll be online this evening so PM me if you're on
    hi, you're my opponent random battle multi format tour
    as you're on the left pairing, you should lock first
    i'm gmt+2 and my PS name is HGgamer
    HG
    HG
    lock monotype randbat and ban let's go randbat
    week-end is fine for me
    karloco
    karloco
    ok, i ban battlefactory. Let's say 12pm my time on Sunday? If you see me online on PS anytime beforehand I will be happy to play
    karloco
    karloco
    Hi, are you online?
    Hey, we're paired up for the Randbats Classic tour. My timezone is GMT +10 and I'm free pretty much whenever.
    Avongarde
    Avongarde
    (also btw, my name on Showdown is RenegadeVictini :) )
    karloco
    karloco
    You mean 10am for me? +9hrs would make it 7pm for you. I'd be happy with that
    karloco
    karloco
    Hi I'm online now, will you be on soon? My user is karloco and you can find me in the rand bats room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…