Ado
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oras uu 3 gmt -5 can play after work on weeknights or roughly anytime weekend
    Ado
    Ado
    Hi. Sorry for the late response. I'm gmt+2 and during the week i'm only free from 3pm to 6pm, so the best would be the weekend, when i'm free from 3pm onwards. Choose the time you prefrer, exept the saturday at 7 pm, I have other battle at that time.
    Ado
    Ado
    Take the win
    Hello. We play for OU Majors round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you be able to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Feel free to message me and ask to play at 5pm your time but otherwise I will see you today at 5.30pm! :)
    Ado
    Ado
    Oh, much thanks. At my 5pm would be better then because I have to take a bus at 6pm.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no problemo! i got you
    Hi we play for ou team tour when wanna plaay. gmt+5:30 here
    Ado
    Ado
    Yep, sounds good. I'll be as Xenqt, see you then.
    Ado
    Ado
    Hey, something came up, can we battle 1 hour later? If isn't possible we can choose other day
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Sure, hr later works
    Hey r2 SM OU tour. GMT+2 here. When van u play?
    Ado
    Ado
    GMT+1 here. I'm free from Monday to Thursday from 3pm to 6pm on my time and the weekends from 3pm to 11pm.
    yo u think we could play 1hr earlier than we planned, something kinda came up for the time we set it for, so like 8pm gmt+1?
    Ado
    Ado
    Sure, dw.
    Hey Xenqt Soy GMT -4 nos toca el Tour OU Tundra estoy disponible a partir de las 4 pm dejame saber tu tiempo libre tambien
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…