Faless__
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uiopman
    cause i'm the trash man! yeah, yeah, i'm the trash man! i'm just that little bin man who goes inside ur trash and and puts ur bin out for collection the very next day. i do it all! i do recycling, garden waste, and yes i do the horrible general waste! whyDowaste? why do you so much wotsits? the packets are for environment!! sometimes i lick the
    UU mega revolution tour -6, when
    Faless__
    Faless__
    sorry for being late, when would you like playing? i'm up for tomorrow or sunday
    Faless__
    Faless__
    sorry messed up with the schedule, ill give you the w but i'd like to do a friendly match of this someday if it's fine for you, gl in the tour
    romanji
    romanji
    thanks ig
    yo when ADV ssnl ? I'm +1
    Faless__
    Faless__
    hey, I'm GMT -3, and i'll be free during the weekend so whenever it works best for you.
    Souw
    Souw
    Hey can you play now?
    Faless__
    Faless__
    Sorry for the mismanagement, take the win and my bad. Hope we can play another time though
    we playing for adv seasonal and im gmt-5, lets set it up
    DemZii
    DemZii
    Saturday im off the whole day or during the next 2 days 9pm my time to 2am or maybe 9-10 in the morning im free
    DemZii
    DemZii
    yo dude
    Faless__
    Faless__
    hi, sorry, should've told you my showdown nick or asked you yesterday. Can you play today? If not i'll let you take the win, mb for not managing well
    Hey, when do u wanna play DPP Ubers? (i'm gmt+1)
    Faless__
    Faless__
    Sure then, no problem w that, what day do you prefer?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    whichever, i don't really mind , should be able both days
    Faless__
    Faless__
    I'm guessing sunday evening will be alright then, right? like around 8 PM in ur timezone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…