Takatalvi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when can u play for bw summer seasonal im gmt+2
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    Hey im having some really complicated times, I'll try to make myself time but if I can't get to do it I'll give you the win; if I don't contact you again before deadline asume I won't be able to play
    Hey, we’re paired for dpp championship, I’m -7, let me know a good time and day. Also my discord is johnnyg2#1100
    Hey that post was before our latest conversation. Pls take no offense
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    It's gonna have to be tomorrow if we can't make it today. Talk to me through discord if you go online today (Agus Blanco#5976), so there's no way I'm not seeing your pm on time
    Fakes
    Yes that will work
    Fakes
    Sent u a friendship. Sim95#5289
    hi how did u think of such a nickname C:
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    it's a sonata arctica's record haha also it has a nice meaning in finnish language, i think it's like when you have some really cold days even though it's not winter anymore, it could be translated as something like winter that comes back
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    oh i see you're from finland HAHA you should know better than me; hope i understood it well enough; i don't speak finnish so i hope im not wrong haha
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you are very correct! thank you for the explanation, it caught my eye so i was very curious. cheers!
    Hey GMT +2 When do you want to play for DPP OU GC
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    Hey! It could be sunday afternoon? im gmt -3, it would work for me to play sunday 5pm my time
    Souw
    Souw
    That means 10pm, sure
    hey when you wanna play for dpp championship? im gmt +2 and can play on any day between 8 and 10 pm my time. how that sounds?
    Fakes
    8 pm?
    Fakes
    Sim95#5289
    thats my discord. pm me whenever you come on.
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    hey! sorry, im sick with covid and i wasn't able to play yesterday could you play next saturday?
    BW im -7 when do u wanna play I can play any day but thursday.
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    Hey I'm already online as Takatalvi, talk to me when you're ready
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    Hey bro, you seemed like a nice person, and i ended up a bit worried about you saying "i already made you waste a lot of time, take the win", you're not a bad player, don't feel bad, everyone has a bad game from time to time. Cheer up dude, hope i meet you on another tour, see ya
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    oh I just had to go get dinner lol on top of that dont worry Im way more focused on DPP atm and got wcop coming anyway even if I did win the other 2 games I probably would have forfeited the last round lol.
    we are paired for circle jerk tour. I'm EST, and can battle anytime after like 4pm on any given day. When you want to fight?
    Takatalvi
    Takatalvi
    hi, I can play this monday, or this tuesday, same time as you can
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    alright sounds good, I'll find a time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…