neycwang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey neycwang! We're paired for the randbat mayhem tour. I'm +1. I'm free tonight and tomorrow evening, as well as on Friday morning and early afternoon, but am rather busy otherwise. I can also find some time in the weekend, most notably on Saturday noon and Sunday evening. Let me know what you prefer !
    Hi Neycwang, looks like we are each others' opponents for this week for the multirands tour. What timezone are you two in and what time would work best for you? LittEleven is IST (GMT+5.5) and I am GMT+2 (CEDT).

Hope to hear from you.
    Kind regards,
    aQrator
    Heya, we are up against each other for the Randbat Multi Open. I`m GMT+2, and I`m available most of the time, so just let me know when you can.
    neycwang
    neycwang
    GMT-7. Let's play on weekends. How about Saturday 12pm my time? should be 9 pm yours
    Vawile
    Vawile
    Sure, I don`t mind. I hope it`s not too big of a problem, but 10 pm(my time) would be better. See ya on Saturday.
    neycwang
    neycwang
    I can do 10pm as well. I'm entirely free that afternoon. See you.
    Yo ney we play for rbtt this week, I'm-5 afternoons most days from 2-7 work best on weekdays but more open on weekends. Lmk what works for you.
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    Just out of curiosity would you be down to play today at some point? If not no worries.
    Yoyo when play for RBTT? I have a uni deadline on the third so I can play after that (including evening or night of third) so I guess just not tomorrow. GMT timezone but my sleeping pattern got screwed by uni so I'm fairly nocturnal atm.
    neycwang
    neycwang
    Saturday 3PM my time works. See you then!
    neycwang
    neycwang
    Hey I should be here most of the afternoon. Hop on PS! if you're ready to play.
    Celever
    Celever
    Ah will do, I apologise as I’ve just woken up from a nap so I need to wake up properly before the game. It will definitely be be the scheduled game time if not a little earlier though! ^^
    hi when fight for rbtt? gmt +1
    i'd rather play before friday, today i'm free all day so lmk if you're ok playing today
    neycwang
    neycwang
    gmt-8, i'm usually available 7p-11p my time on weekdays and 10a-10p on weekends

it seems very difficult to play before friday since it'll be really late when i get off work. if it has to be before friday, does 9am your time work? (12am mine)

if not i'll let managers know and seek subs
    SMB
    SMB
    yh 9 am works, let's play tomorrow?
    neycwang
    neycwang
    Sounds good, see u then
    Hi, when would you like to play for RoA room champs? I'm GMT-8, I'm pretty free afternoons and evenings.
    We're paired for RBMFT ! when do you wanna schedule and decide formats ? i'm -5 and can play after work around 6est on weeknights
    matched for hackmons tournament, when do u wanna play, im gmt+1, free evening
    neycwang
    neycwang
    GMT-4. What's the latest hour you can do? I prefer Thursday to Sunday. But I am on PS a lot and flexible. If you see me and I'm not busy, you can always ask me for the battles.
    neycwang
    neycwang
    I can play within the next 3 hours.
    London13
    London13
    ready now
    Hey I'm your opponent for Team Tour.

My name is TheDarkestFlame, timezone is Sydney. GMT +11.

I'd like to play 11 PM - 2 AM GMT if possible. Discord is TheDarkestFlame#5781
    neycwang
    neycwang
    My timezone is GMT-5. Would you like to consider Tuesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday (your timezone)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…