Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC Swiss when? -5gmt
    trace
    trace
    can you do weekend, my timezone is GMT +7 can play on your noon
    Keem
    Keem
    Works,see you then
    roa lympics ru, would prefer next week and am very avail from mon-thurs during it, gmt-4
    trace
    trace
    that's fine by me, i'd prefer playing in your morning or early afternoon your time
    Tack
    would 1-3pm mine sometime in next week be good in that case?
    trace
    trace
    ye
    DOU Majors, GMT+8 and free evenings on weekdays and most of the weekends. Prefer to play week 1 or 3 since week 2 will be pretty busy for me so lmk what works best.
    Hey, any chance you can play for UUWC this weekend? Looks like I'll be going out of town next weekend, but I'm available this weekend. I'm -4, I figure given the time zone difference you would want to play early/midday my time, should be free both Saturday and Sunday all morning and afternoon. Lmk what works for you.
    trace
    trace
    i'd prefer to play on sunday if that's fine with you
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sure, that's fine. What time?
    hi we play for uuwc, im gmt -3 and its very hard for me to play on weekdays but im always available after 4-5pm on weekends
    trace
    trace
    ya that sounds fine
    trace
    trace
    i'm online on ps, lmk if you're available to play
    trace
    trace
    if you're not available right now we could also play on your 2 pm
    lcpl. I’d prefer to play Saturday should be free around 12-1pm and can make most things work after 3pm. gmt -4
    trace
    trace
    12-1 pm ur time sat is ok for me
    Yo we are in the same pool for LC Majors. When do you wanna play? I'm GMT+4 btw and if you want easier communication, we can move to Discord
    Hey we have to play lc majors, im gmt -3, I can usually play after 2pm my time, when is it good for you?
    Hey there, I'm your pool mate from LC Majors II. I'm from GMT +5:30, when would you prefer to play?
    Hey, sm ru tour, wdywp? I'm gmt +2
    trace
    trace
    gmt +7, im very flexible with time
    NHelioX7
    NHelioX7
    Cool, same for me, you can chall me whenever you see me connected
    NHelioX7
    NHelioX7
    On NHelioX7
    Hi, we play for the randbats multi format open. I'm GMT -5, and am available prrtty much all day and on weekends. You can catch me in lobby, randbats, or thp, so if you see me online, i'll let you know if i'm available.
    hi when u can play for ru open I'm gmt+2
    trace
    trace
    +7, can u do weekend
    daunt vs
    id prefer to do next weekend if that's okay with you , I could any of both days any hour after 11pm gmt+2
    Hi, when do you want to play for NU Open ? I'm GMT+2
    trace
    trace
    gmt +7, can u do this weekend/next weekend?
    Yggdrasil60
    Yggdrasil60
    Yeah next weekend. I'm gmt+2, how about 4pm time saturday ?
    Hi trace, NatDex Major. I'm gmt+1 (gmt+2 after Saturday), when do you prefer to play?
    trace
    trace
    can you do my night (gmt +7)?
    Mihowk
    Mihowk
    y sure, i can play everyday except Sunday.
    Mihowk
    Mihowk
    Hey trace, sorry if I insist but the deadline is tomorrow
    hi when do you want to play for the nationaldex majors? I'm +1 gmt (until Saturday it becomes +2 gmt)
    trace
    trace
    can you do my night (gmt +7)?
    giove97
    giove97
    is it okay when?
    Hi! Round 1 OST ^^. I'm in GMT+1. Can you play on saturday 16th, between 3pm and 6 pm my time? That would be 9pm-12pm in your time if I'm not mistaken.
    Mew
    Mew
    Yes I am, 1 moment. My alt is MewNL.
    Mew
    Mew
    GGs! Gl in the rest :).
    trace
    trace
    thanks mate, sorry for the scheduling issues, gl on other tours/future tours too
    GMT-8 would you want to do Sunday 9AM my time or earlier ?
    trace
    trace
    thats perfectly fine for me
    Meru
    Meru
    im on smogtours
    -5 Friday or weekend when works
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    would you wanna play now/soon? or would tomorrow around noon my time be better (aka 40 min before now)?
    trace
    trace
    tomorrow would work better, currently feeling feverish
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i hope you feel better, that's what matters most. rest up and hopefully we can have a good one tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…