TLTK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're paired for OU seasonal round 2. I'm GMT-5 and usually free everyday after 11 AM except for Friday from 1 PM - 4 PM.
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'm gonna be 10-15 minutes late because of a last second errand. Can you still play tonight?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    yeah, no problem at all
    TPP
    TPP
    Just got back, I'll be on main under TPP in 5 minutes. Thanks again for waiting
    hello,about rby ssnl,i am gmt+8,when u have time?i usually have time on my 7pm-11pm,Saturday and Sunday i have all day time except Sunday 4pm-6pm on my time.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    GMT-5 here, working at my mornings so... Saturday 10-11am your time (9-10pm on Friday for me) is good for you?
    Unowndragon
    Unowndragon
    yes,that's great
    " While it is fine if players do schedule outside of VMs and DMs, it sets a bad precedent for hosts to consider a ping in an unofficial Discord server as having the same weight as reaching out via VMs and DMs in an activity situation "
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Dear Wigglytuff: First of all, I know how to read. I consider it is necessary to make this clear in order to avoid misunderstandings, because taking a self quote and posting it onto someone else's profile trying to make a point could be considered as like you think your interlocutor can't get it by itself, which is kinda disrespectful and something you're definitely not expecting from a TO.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    not a TO, just wanted to point that out in case you missed it
    Hi, we're paired for the RBY Summer Seasonal, they finally posted R2. When would you be available to play? I'm GMT -4, and I'll be around starting at 4pm Tuesday-Friday and 2pm-onward Sat. the 7th+Sun. the 8th.
    Prof_J
    Prof_J
    Yeah, sounds good. See you then.
    Prof_J
    Prof_J
    I'm chilling on main, which alt should I challenge?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi, I'm available from now onwards, chall TopLel TopKek.
    we play for adv ssnl,my time is gmt+8,I always can play when my night time,what time do you want to play?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi, I'm GMT-5, it must be either Saturday or Sunday, I'm at work on weekdays. How about Saturday 9pm your time?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    So...?

I'm online at stours rn
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Well, seems like you're not been around since Thursday, whenever you're around again just PM me on Discord (TLTK#5764) so we can do a better scheduling. In any case let's see if we can get an extension for our game.
    Hey there, this time we're paired up for GSC Ubers. Would you like to play at your noon on Saturday?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    LOL, that's funny. Sure, I can do saturday that hour, see you then!
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    Alright, see you then.
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    On PS! as AnnaMyers.
    Hi, we need play for ADV summer, u wanna play now ?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Can't, I'm at work
    Can you do tmrw afternoon? GMT-5
    And why are we talking in english la concha de la lora
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    No sabía que hablabas español, mi Discord es, CyberOdin✝#6496
    Hey there, we're paired up for GSC OU Summer Ssnl. I'm from GMT +5:30, when would you prefer to play?
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    Looks like you've posted your msg under the wrong post. Also, good to know that about your vaccine. Stay safe out there.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Oh, I thought I posted in the right one, lol. Thanks, good luck in next rounds!
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    Thanks a lot! If you don't mind, would you please post under the correct post as well?
    yo rby ssnl, when do you wanna play, I'm GMT+1
    TLTK
    TLTK
    GMT-5 here, can do almost anytime after 3pm your time on weekends (weekdays are a bit harder due to work)
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Fam, we never got this done. So you wanna play this for today, ask for an extension, letting it be a host decision or what?
    Heika
    Heika
    Just take the W
    BW summer seasonal, gmt+2. i can on friday
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I can do Friday after 10pm your time, also I'm available most of time after 3pm your time on weekend.
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    then either friday around 10-10.30pm my time or saturday after 3pm.
    if u have discord message me there when you can
    Ito96#4347
    TLTK
    TLTK
    If both options are good, then I'd prefer the saturday one, I'll add you on cord.
    GSC ubers when, I'm +9 and I can play on wednesday 11pm my time if possible
    Fluore
    Fluore
    oh wait I mistook the deadline, might as well play early. Saturday 11:30pm works for me also
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Yeah that should work, see you then!
    Fluore
    Fluore
    I'm on main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…