pdt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo pdt we play for zupl this week, i'm -4 I can play most days in the afternoon or evenings from 3pm-8pm unfortunately stuck with the early bird shift.
    pdt
    pdt
    hey im -5, lets play on friday like 4 pm your time if that works
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    It does cya then
    Yo dude, I've got a question about your np post. You say that you'd rather ban Aegi than Thundy, but isn't "do Thundy, then Aegi" possible? If Aegi is more restricting but Thundy is also oppressive, wouldn't you be completely fine with banning Thundy first?

Might be misinterpreting and you think Thundy isn't a problem (I'm not really into SS UU so I wouldn't know either way), but that's what I've been getting here.
    pdt
    pdt
    i thought i said i was leaning dnb in the post but maybe i didnt make that clear, i was arguing both sides a bit
    pdt
    pdt
    "so where do i stand? i am in support of the suspect test, but i would most likely vote do not ban."
    Ark
    Ark
    Ye, was just confused because it sounded like you agreed Thundy was troubling, but Aegi is more troubling, and felt like asking. Thanks for clarifying!
    Hey we have to play for uuwc round 1. I have an exam which should be around end of august-beginning of september so I'd like to play on the last weekend. I'm gmt+2
    pdt
    pdt
    hey, would you like to play on saturday like 11am-12pm my time?
    Jaajgko
    Jaajgko
    sure, 12pm is the safest option, 11 am might be a bit short if I have a date on that day
    pdt
    pdt
    ok 12 pm sounds good
    Hey mate, SMUU, GMT+8, I can play week days from from 6pm or free to discuss appropriate time on weekend.
    pdt
    pdt
    hey man, gmt -5 now, would you like to play on thursday at 10 pm-12 am(start of your friday but may be too late)? if the time isnt good lmk i am flexible this week
    sparrow
    sparrow
    i can do 10pm thursday, 9pm is better is that okay?
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah that should be fine
    Hello SM UU. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 5pm~1am or Sunday 8pm~1am.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    At work so that wont be possible unfort.
    Uh just to clarify, I wont be able to do today but I can play on Saturday 12am my time.
    pdt
    pdt
    ok that’s fine
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm on main as snow jiniri
    sup bro, we gotta play for pupl. Im gmt-7, can you play saturday at 11am my time?
    pdt
    pdt
    yes, should work
    hi when do you want to play for agpl? my availability this week is fairly limited and my timezone changes which is weird. I can play mornings (before 11 am) and late evenings (after 10 pm) and I’m -4 through thursday and then -5 from friday onwards.
    Geysers
    Geysers
    owing to some potential extreme weather stuff I might be traveling a bit later in which case either like 9 am or 3 pm could work better. I’ll keep you posted if I can’t make the original time.
    pdt
    pdt
    if its 9 am -4 im not gonna be awake cuz thats 6 am my time and i go to bed at like 4 am
    Geysers
    Geysers
    I think we should still be good for 2 pm -4, looking at the weather.
    AGPL? I'm gmt-5
    pdt
    pdt
    im gmt -7 and pretty flexible, let's play on saturday or sunday, preferably not too early in the morning both days or the evening on saturday
    LiderMeliodas
    LiderMeliodas
    how about sunday 5pm -7?
    pdt
    pdt
    that should work
    SM UU cup opponent here, I’m available Wednesday-Saturday from 9-11 AM or 7-9 PM -5.
    pdt
    pdt
    hey, lets play on wednesday at 7 pm your time
    romanji
    romanji
    Sounds good
    pdt
    pdt
    im on as pinkdragontamer
    I'm your opp for ompl this week. I can play anytime from monday-thursday, saturday after 10:30pm, and anytime Sunday. I'm GMT-5
    OMPL, I'm GMT-5 and can do pretty much any day this week but not the weekend. I'm available from around 7:30 am to 5-ish pm. What works for you?
    The clean name change bout time. Hit me up whenever u free it’s been awhile
    pdt
    pdt
    yo wassup lets talk on cord sometime soon, busy w school atm but yktv
    AGPL, when?
    I'm gmt 5.5
    pdt
    pdt
    im gmt -7 lets play saturday or sunday
    Shivam3299
    Shivam3299
    Alright any preferred time?
    pdt
    pdt
    my late morning-early afternoon is preferred
    i was cleaning my wall and by mistake deleted ur post sry , I can't play Friday n Saturday is hard for me (but I could if needed)
    Can you Sunday 5-11pm gmt+2?
    pdt
    pdt
    10 pm gmt +2 works on sunday
    daunt vs
    Okay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…