TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is this TPP from Pokemon Planet? Or am I mistaken?
    TPP
    TPP
    Unfortunately I think you have the wrong person. Pokemon Planet looks cool but I've never used it.
    Hi TPP lets play this week for SMPL. Let me know what works for you im eastern time zone. im good in morning and day times usually but im flexible
    ru open, im -7 when do u wanna do
    disc is: EternalSnowman#9863
    TPP
    TPP
    I actually have to pick up something around 9:15 (45 minutes from now), so 9:30 or 9:45 would be better for me if that's okay. Actually I forgot to ask if you meant my time or your time, but I think I can make it either way.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    i meant your time, but yeah just lemme know when u get back, ill be on main waiting (ill be free from here on out so take your time)
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks! I'll reply here once I'm back
    Hey, we're playing for ost, my time zone is EST, what time and day can you play
    TOXpkmn
    TOXpkmn
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier, things got hectic, 4 pm on Saturday works just fine
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, that sounds good to me too (4 PM your time, 3 PM my time). See you then and have a nice day
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be online on showdown in 10 minutes under TPP
    Since when did you get a load more badges huh
    TPP
    TPP
    Long time no see. I got them earlier this year. How are you?
    yogi
    yogi
    Eh alive kinda lol, hbu buddo
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm alright, still hanging in there. Merry Christmas!
    i didn’t respond on smogon but we talk on smogtours and i give her my discord, i didn’t receive any pm the whole week so it’s unfair. Actually, i ask an extend two days ago and she is not available
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, could you PM me a screenshots or logs of the scheduling on smogtours or discord if you have them? I'm happy to look into this.
    gilftl308
    I didn't screen it but maybe you can have access to the logs
    Hey! Just for telling you that nat is not allowing pm
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry for not replying, I went ahead and PM'd them to try and get in contact with you
    yo tpp, I hope your having an amazing day.
    just had to ask is it possible to make a top 500 RMT for my OU ( blitz team )
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks and you too. Sure
    pix
    pix
    tyvm, your great and the smogon community appreciates you!
    hello we have to play for scl. im gmt+11 and atm I think I can do my sunday all day from 8 am - 11pm or my Monday morning 7 am - 9:30 am. let me know what works : ]
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, would your Monday morning around 7 or 7:30 work? Whichever is more comfortable for you.
    March Fires
    March Fires
    my monday morning 7:30 am works great
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on under TPP around the scheduled time :)
    Hello TPP, when do you want to play for RoA team trials ? My timezone is +2 and would prefer to do it on weekend.
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I can do that. I can also do later if that's easier for you. Anytime after your 7 PM works for me.
    Souw
    Souw
    9 pm my time should work perfectly
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, so I don't think we need to play anymore and I'll take a pass on playing this one. Have a good night
    Hey! I don't know if this is the correct place, but i thought since you were one of the OU council members, this would be a good place.
    Pokémon BDSP comes out will introduce fairy types, maybe introduce regional variants and remove Hidden power, all for Gene 4. This begs the question of whether BDSP will have its own separate permanent ladder format on Showdown, since it is The Gen 4 game. I appreciate your thoughts!
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, unfortunately we don't know much about the compatibility between SS OU and the BDSP games quite yet. It's possible that no trading is possible until January, which is when BDSP and Legends Arceus will have compatibility with Pokémon Home. However, it might also be possible to trade over anything to BDSP, but we won't know until it launches or until new information is available.
    TPP
    TPP
    My guess is that if it's separate from SS OU, then it would get its own ladder much like Lets go Pikachu and Eevee have one. Hope this helps.
    SadmanV2
    Ohh okok thank you!!
    I assume that the format might not be permanent then, and that it depends on how popular the format is?
    Lmao i know LGPE was removed because it was incredibly unpopular and had a very stale metagame
    OU ssnl, when can u do it? gmt-3 here
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks, I'll message on discord later. I ended up a little busy and won't be free for another hour or hour and a half, so would another day work for you?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    I can do it tomorrow after your 4 if that works, but will be here in a hour too.
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry for the late reply. I think my 4 PM or 5 PM should work for sure. See you then and good night
    Hi, we are paired for OU ssnl, what works for you? I’m gmt+2
    Dflo
    Dflo
    2pm or 3pm your time sounds good on saturday
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, let's go for 2 PM first. See you then and have a good rest of the day
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll hop on the main server under TPP in 5 minutes
    yoo i tried to send u message yesterday but it didn't go through fsr. my avail frankly sucks this week bc im leaving early sat morning on a flight, so is there any chance you can play before then? if not i understand bc i def prefer to play weekend, but if we do sunday would you be able to be flexible time wise? i'm just not sure what my schedule/internet situation will look like. sorry for the inconvenience bro
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm sorry, I don't think Friday's gonna work out for me. I can however promise to be around all of Sunday and cater to your schedule that day. Sorry again for the late notice on this.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    no worries, thanks man. i'll see you sunday and ill make sure to keep you as updated as i can about my avail
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks and sorry again for asking for Sunday. Have a nice trip, take care and see you soon.
    Hey, we got paired for RBY cup. I'm GMT +3, when do you want to play?
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey I'm GMT-5 and usually free after my 10 AM or 11 AM. I can't do Friday from 12 PM - 4 PM, and I'm sometimes up late at night (until 2/3/4 AM). I'm cool with whatever.
    Fear
    Fear
    Lets sort out a day/time in discord. I cant do Sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…