0kay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UPL, i have a pretty weird week so not sure my availability 100% yet, most likely will be this weekend sometime. Im est gmt-4
    0kay
    0kay
    Sure sounds good, maybe somewhere like 7-8 your time? Lmk what works for you
    byulharang
    byulharang
    around 8pm would prolly 100% work, we can aim for that
    byulharang
    byulharang
    ik i said 8 but ill be on stours as "Valuable Pain" rn, ill still be here at 8 but if u wanna play earlier i can
    good morning we play for upl, -5, bo3 y/n
    SEA
    SEA
    Alright, I work 8-4 my time on Sunday, can play after I get off of work
    SEA
    SEA
    hey man, good to go in like 2 hours?
    Xrn
    Xrn
    yo im in for sea lmk when you can play
    Hello,
    We're paired for UPL. I'm on a trip this week, can we play sunday your afternoon? I can play at night my time this day.
    fourmi
    fourmi
    (gmt+2)
    0kay
    0kay
    sure sounds good
    fourmi
    fourmi
    Hello,
    Is 2am gmt+2 good for you?
    Ubers tour, I can do 9 am to 4 pm GMT -6 Monday to Friday. How is Thursday at 2 pm? Do you want to do bo3?
    0kay
    0kay
    Sure all of that sounds good I’ll see you then
    Heysup
    Heysup
    great
    Heysup
    Heysup
    on tours whenever you're ready
    Hello, when can you play for uwtt? I would like to play Friday afternoon (from 2pm to 6pm gmt+1) if possible
    Raph369
    Raph369
    Hello, I just wanted to say that I may be a bit late today, is it a problem for you?
    0kay
    0kay
    Nah not at all don’t worry about it
    Raph369
    Raph369
    Hey, at the end I'm on time, chall when ready
    yo we fight for world cup. i'm gmt +2 and largely prefer weekends. depending on the scheduling, we can do a bo3 if you are down. let me know what works for you. (also wanna play with a bp ban / clause?)
    0kay
    0kay
    LOL for sure lmk
    MMII
    MMII
    gotta few matches already scheduled for the second weekend so i want to fight vs you the third weekend if that's cool with you?
    0kay
    0kay
    sure
    Adv Ubers 9am to 4 pm GMT -5 Mondays to Fridays (except this Friday).
    0kay
    0kay
    Sorry for the flake, I got under the weather today, but can play tmrw if you’re available. No worries if not we can reschedule for another time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok today should work
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i see you online, can you play?
    roa adv ubers, i'm on smogtours rn, feel free to chall me
    Eledyr
    Eledyr
    otherwise, if you can't play, we can reschedule for this weekend
    0kay
    0kay
    Yea let’s try this weekend
    Hey we play for bw cup gmt-4 when are you free?
    0kay
    0kay
    Take the w
    0kay
    0kay
    Something sudden came up I’m sorry we didn’t play
    Hydronics
    I replied to this on thursday but I guess my message didn't save. Np man good luck with whatever came up.
    Hi DPP cup, I'm gmt -4, and I am most free on Tuesday or Thursday night this week. Backup on Sunday if needed, but not my preference.
    0kay
    0kay
    let's do thursday night, what time would be best for you
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    after 7 pm is ideal, thanks
    0kay
    0kay
    Something came up, you can take the w
    We play for ADV Cup. I'm gmt -5 and should be free any day after 2pm except Saturday.
    0kay
    0kay
    GMT-7 can do afternoons and evenings just gimme a day
    Deezcastforms
    Deezcastforms
    Thursday at 3pm my time? If you want to push it back to later in the day that's fine too.
    0kay
    0kay
    That should work for me, I’ll see u then
    'sup, playing for adv ssnl, I'm GMT+2, when are you available?
    0kay
    0kay
    Just take the w
    Adv summer seasonal gmt+2 when can you play ?
    0kay
    0kay
    GMT-7 can play whenever that isn’t between 11PM and 9AM. Besides that I can play whenever
    yo we play for dpp ubers, i am gmt +2 when do u wanna play?
    0kay
    0kay
    I'm GMT-7 and I can play pretty much whenever if it's not 1-8 AM. If you're on and see me active hmu I'll be down to play
    Ainzcrad
    Ainzcrad
    down to play in 30 min?
    0kay
    0kay
    yea lgi
    Yo, I'm curious to know more about that Transform Mew you brought. What situations is it for? Why did you click it t1 vs gdon? Thanks in any case and nice win.
    0kay
    0kay
    I mostly used it so I could scout sets, but it's also good vs steels like skarm and forre so you can get up your own spikes/spin. I transformed t1 to avoid twave and also snipe his set. Always down to talk about adv so np, I used to watch a lot of your replays back in the day lmfao
    MMII
    MMII
    ahhh sick, that makes sense. that's really clever, i'm going to have to keep that move in mind for a future build. i also really liked the heavy boomspam + fire blast coverage moves with victreebel. it's a cool way to setup a sweep without relying on magneton. thanks a ton for answering my curiosity.
    When play ADVPL? GMT+2 can do my afternoons and evenings. Wed/Thursday I can't do anything before 10pm my time otherwise gold
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…