Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UBERS LEADER WHEN U WANT TO PLAY FOR AG SNAKE IM GMT +8
    Fc
    Fc
    WE ARE PLAYING FRIDAY NIGHT GMT-5 SCHEDULED ON DISCORD
    Wanna go 8pm gmt+0 for gscpl
    Fc
    Fc
    Can we do closer to 9? That would be better for me since I might still be out at that time
    Voyager
    Voyager
    Ye sure, cya then
    Voyager
    Voyager
    On stours as voyagar
    hello, what times are you available to play? I'm GMT -6 and wed-fri evenings or weekend mornings are best for me. if you need a time outside of that let me know and ill try to schedule somethin
    when aglt -5
    Fc
    Fc
    wanna play sometime weekdays? Same tz, can play tomorrow after like 5 pm or so and Thursday / Friday after 3pm
    crying
    crying
    tomorrow works
    Fc
    Fc
    on tours as Fc
    I am OU Pokemon Deoxys-Defense. I can tank all your attacks, set up hazards, and recover off any damage. Send this to 10 of your THICCest friends or I will morph into my attack form and smack you with a Choice Specs Psycho Boost
    RoA st , I can any day after 2pm gmt-5
    Fc
    Fc
    unless you're still on and down to play or wanna reschedule you can take the win, I'm down to play if you are but if you're busy idrc
    Wamr
    Wamr
    I can in the night or tomorrow any hour dw
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Busy rn
    When do u want to play for omwc, i will spam u each day after 7pm GMT +3 in any case
    Fc
    Fc
    gmt-5, can play most days after 2:30 pm my time, wanna play like Friday 3pm mine if that's not too late?
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Works If i dont fell asleep
    Fc
    Fc
    forgot to message at the time but been on tours as Fc, if you aren't awake we can set another time next week or weekends if our times match up
    ik we talked about it on ps but for scheduling purposes, -5 gmt thursday 3pm sound good?
    Fc
    Fc
    yep confirming
    Hey there, we're paired up for RoA Standard Tour. I'm from GMT +5:30, when would you prefer to play?
    Fc
    Fc
    gmt-4, -5 on Sunday, would prefer to play before Sunday just in case something is miscommunicated, so how's like sometime my night Friday / Saturday morning? Can do like midnight or a bit later Friday night / Saturday morning if that works for you, if not I can probably play at like 12pm and after on Saturday
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    Let's play at 2 pm (GMT -4) on Saturday.
    Fc
    Fc
    that works
    just putting here that we scheduled on discord for swiss and agreed to Monday 9pm -4
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    im on main whenever ur ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…