MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,I'm GMT+1. When do you want to play for MnM Open?
    MZ
    MZ
    -6, could we do sometime your saturday afternoon?
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    Yeah sure! I'll be free all afternoon!
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main and should be for a while
    When would you like to play for ZU Open? I'm -6, and would prefer any day Thursday or later
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I quite literally just woke up, maybe in like 30 minutes to an hour I could play if you're available
    MZ
    MZ
    ok I'll get on at 11:15am
    MZ
    MZ
    I feel like we could schedule for Friday now, unless you won't know if it works until Thursday.
    Unrelated but what's with the Tauros shine?
    Plague von Karma
    My schedule tends to change wildly, is all. If you need a ballpark time I'm normally available after 7 PM GMT+0 as I deal with my reptile terrariums around that hour.

The Tauros shine is just a silly emote I made for the RBY Discord! :blobnom:
    MZ
    MZ
    well lmk on discord when ur around to play
    Hello when do you wanna play for World Cup ? I'm gmt+1, this Friday or Sunday night would work, otherwise the next week-end.
    Atha
    Atha
    Yeah next Sunday it is
    MZ
    MZ
    got a time in mind? I'd like to shoot for early-ish, maybe 10:30 or 11:30am -6
    Atha
    Atha
    Alright let's do 10:30am your time tomorrow
    BSPL, EST, free all day tomorrow and Sunday, Tuesday - Saturday I can do 11AM - 3PM and 12AM to 2AM, generally
    MZ
    MZ
    11am est sat?
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Should work
    hello, we play for PUPL. I'm gmt+2, I would prefer to play Sunday between 6-9pm gmt+2. lmk if that works
    MZ
    MZ
    6pm +2 works for me
    yandaud
    yandaud
    perfect, see you Sunday
    Hi, we play for pu ssnl. I'am gmt+2 and would prefer sunday if possible
    Wanony
    Wanony
    that works yeah
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main
    MZ
    MZ
    ok well if ur around later before the pupl auction im relatively free but id rather not just sit on PS waiting, maybe hmu on discord. cant promise ill be around all day but i'll try to get this done
    got subbed in for ompl, time you mentioned of after your game at 4pm -5 works, I'll be on as Fc04, lmk when that game ends
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good
    Pu open +3. When?
    MZ
    MZ
    -5, sometime late Thursday your time? Your 5-11pm range?
    CBU
    11 thursday works
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good
    hi when sm pu roa thing? gmt-5 and weekends from like 1pm to 10pm work best for me, but if u cant then sometime during the week after 6pm should be fine
    MZ
    MZ
    actually let's make that 8:15
    MZ
    MZ
    ok I am on the showdowns
    MZ
    MZ
    well if one of us was an hour off or something ill still be on discord
    By any chance have you heard of a game called Iconoclasts?
    sumwun
    sumwun
    I liked how there are lots of ways to interpret the story. There's common themes like skepticism and environmentalism, and there's stuff about how chasing your own dreams can screw you over, which is the opposite of what almost all other stories say. Also Black is the most well-developed and relatable video game antagonist I've ever seen.
    What did you like about it?
    MZ
    MZ
    Primarily the story for sure, the general world/puzzles/bosses and all that was pretty good but the story is what puts it above and beyond. However I don't think the moral is so much chasing your own dreams can screw you over. The story is about how everyone is given certain expectations about their role in society and meeting or not meeting them can be difficult.
    MZ
    MZ
    So it's more about finding a balance between what you want to be and what you need to be, at least that element of it. The more grandiose religious angle I took away a message much more along the lines of mutual aid than anything else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…