YBW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we gotta play for rby majors and i'm gmt+2. i prefer to play on week 2, but i'm also down to play tomorrow or rn
    Serpi
    Serpi
    how about a bit later during that week, like wednesday or thursday same time?
    YBW
    YBW
    Yeah either day works. Shall we say Wednesday?
    Serpi
    Serpi
    yup sure. see you then!
    hi we're playing rbtt this week, tues-thurs at or after 8pm 0 is preferable for me but can do fri-sun at those times as well
    YBW
    YBW
    hi, ye tomorrow at 8 sounds good for me, see you then!
    Hey we play for randbats wc, I'm GMT +2 and should be able to play today from around 5pm to midnight, tomorrow most of the morning/evening earlier than 6pm, Saturday morning until 4pm and Sunday morning until 1pm
    YBW
    YBW
    We already played lol
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    lol oops sorry
    YBW
    YBW
    Haha no worries I’m finished with my matches now XD gl in your last game!
    We are inviting you for an official tryout in Liverpool's under 30 rec team.
    YBW
    YBW
    Ooh yeee, i have 4 months to get in
    hey when do you want to play for the RBY UU open?
    Im gmt+2 and Im free most of the time
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Hey no problem, I can play now and in the next 5hrs as well
    Ill be online on showdown as kjdaas
    YBW
    YBW
    Oh sweet
    YBW
    YBW
    I’ll be on ASAP
    Ayup, RBY UU Open.

Believe we're both in stabbin' country? I'm mainly available after 7 PM, can't play on Monday specifically though. Also, want the match recorded again?
    YBW
    YBW
    Hi May, haha that made me lol irl I’m still in the land of the Tory too sadly. I’m cool with you recording, be fun to watch afterwards. I could play tomorrow at 7?
    Plague von Karma
    Yeah, I think I could do that! I have an Ubers game at 9 so it should neatly flow into that.
    YBW
    YBW
    Hey May I’m on PS on main
    from whenever now
    Randbat Classic, When can you play? I'm down to play tonight or on the weekend. I'm - 4
    YBW
    YBW
    Can’t play tonight but I’m free pretty much any time from Friday onwards. Shall we pencil in Saturday 6pm GMT 0?
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    Sounds good
    when rb tour? gmt+1 hmu on discord rick#1456
    YBW
    YBW
    Hi I’m GMT 0 can play tomorrow at your 11pm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…