Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If xujing691691 has millions of fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has ten fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has only one fan,That's me.If xujing691691 doesn't have fans.That means I'm no longer on this earth.If the world opposes xujing691691,Then I opposes the world.
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is KFC Crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    逆天
    If xujing691691 has millions of fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has ten fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has only one fan,That's me.If xujing691691 doesn't have fans.That means I'm no longer on this earth.If the world opposes xujing691691,Then I opposes the world.
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is KFC Crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    thank you, dragonitenb
    lc ssnl,when are you free next week
    我什么时候都没有时间
    qdhwefdw
    qdhwefdw
    can u gw
    qdhwefdw
    qdhwefdw
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    hey, RU Open r3
    I'm +2 and won't have a lot of availabilities this week, I can play right now, or basically anytime on wednesday / thursday / friday, and technically in the morning on saturday but i'd like to avoid this if possible
    lmk what works for you
    im +8, does your 1-4pm on your wed/thur/fri works for you? if so, could you make a time?
    Clementine
    Clementine
    absolutely, let's aim for 2pm on Wednesday so it's not too late for you
    should be fine, see you
    sup, when would you like to play for uu open? im gmt-4 mostly available friday from 6pm / sat morning
    have issues to do,maybe a bit later but won't too long
    azogue
    azogue
    ok ill wait as much as i can
    im on main as xujing691691, seemed you're locked so just chall me
    nu open, when? Im gmt+2
    I could do tmrw from 2pm-7pm, or Friday from 8am-3pm, or Saturday from 8am-10pm
    im+8 so your Fri 1.5pm seems fine
    mj
    mj
    Cool, see you then
    when uupl im -8
    +8 and I'm free from 10am-11pm on weekends, could you make a time?
    TJ
    TJ
    oh sorry, im very very busy this weekend and cant promise to play between those times given our big timezone difference. Best I could do is probably tomorrow at 10am your time
    Hey when can you play for UU masters? im GMT-6 either 8:00am or 7:00pm would work for me this Monday or Tuesday. During the weekend I can play in similar times.
    Hi ! When do you to play for LCWC ? I'm gmt+1 and I'm free this weekend between 2pm-9pm my time
    hey uusd i’m gmt -8 when would you like to play? i would prefer after thursday if you can, because i have an exam that day. other than that i am flexible.
    Congratulations on getting drafted for UU Snake Draft and I wish you the best of luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…