Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu swiss, wanna play thursday 11:30pm +9
    I prefer earlier like 11pm +9 or so, but that should be work
    Fluore
    Fluore
    I have a game scheduled then so it's gonna depend on how fast it ends
    你好!
    when do you want to play for lcpl? I'm -4, any weekend time should be okay.
    海兔和肥大打赌,如果一个月之内这条说说转发没有到一千,就要向肥大道歉!转发这条说说不要让中国人丢脸!
    If xujing691691 has millions of fans, I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has ten fans, I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has only one fan, That's me.If xujing691691 doesn't have fans. That means I'm no longer on this earth. If the world opposes xujing691691, Then I opposes the world.
    691,Network water is too deep,You can't hold it.Why face?How much is face worth.I tell you 691,Face is not worth a penny.Don't blame the me making money in smg,Because there's not much money here.I tell you,You can't hold it 691,But I'm fine,Because I can hold it
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is KFC Crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    If xujing691691 has millions of fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has ten fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has only one fan,That's me.If xujing691691 doesn't have fans.That means I'm no longer on this earth.If the world opposes xujing691691,Then I opposes the world.
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is KFC Crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    逆天
    If xujing691691 has millions of fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has ten fans,I'm one of them.If xujing691691 has only one fan,That's me.If xujing691691 doesn't have fans.That means I'm no longer on this earth.If the world opposes xujing691691,Then I opposes the world.
    thank you, dragonitenb
    lc ssnl,when are you free next week
    我什么时候都没有时间
    qdhwefdw
    qdhwefdw
    can u gw
    qdhwefdw
    qdhwefdw
    You know what?The world's least populous country is the Vatican,Only 800 people.Australia has 47 million kangaroos.If Australian kangaroos invade the Vatican.Every Vatican man has to resist the attack of 58750 kangaroos.But you don't care.All you know is that today is crazy Thursday.V me 50.i want eat KFC
    hey, RU Open r3
    I'm +2 and won't have a lot of availabilities this week, I can play right now, or basically anytime on wednesday / thursday / friday, and technically in the morning on saturday but i'd like to avoid this if possible
    lmk what works for you
    im +8, does your 1-4pm on your wed/thur/fri works for you? if so, could you make a time?
    Clementine
    Clementine
    absolutely, let's aim for 2pm on Wednesday so it's not too late for you
    should be fine, see you
    sup, when would you like to play for uu open? im gmt-4 mostly available friday from 6pm / sat morning
    have issues to do,maybe a bit later but won't too long
    azogue
    azogue
    ok ill wait as much as i can
    im on main as xujing691691, seemed you're locked so just chall me
    nu open, when? Im gmt+2
    I could do tmrw from 2pm-7pm, or Friday from 8am-3pm, or Saturday from 8am-10pm
    im+8 so your Fri 1.5pm seems fine
    mj
    mj
    Cool, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…