Piapia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I'm your opponent for hackmons Cup Round III. I'm GMT-5.5. When are you free to play?
    Rakhunbam
    What do you mean I didn’t show up! I asked you for the time and you didn’t reply anything. It should be me who declares the activity win
    Piapia
    Piapia
    you had listed the times both times which I said I was fine with both times. I was there both times and I even sent messages and yet you were not present
    Rakhunbam
    I was there for the 2nd time online and I didn’t receive any requests. Oh btw do you know my username on showdown to which you sent your request?
    when play pspl, timezone is -5, prefer thursday evening/night my time (if not, weekend works)
    Piapia
    Piapia
    I'm also -5
    Thursday sounds good to me
    Floss
    Floss
    does 8 pm work
    Piapia
    Piapia
    yeah 8 pm is good
    When for random battles tour? im gmt +2
    Piapia
    Piapia
    I'm gmt -5 and can play anytime today! I can also play during any of the other days but it'll have to be close to sometime in the evening for me
    Revenge Killer
    Revenge Killer
    can you play now?
    yoo :) we have to play for PSPL, what day and time works well for u? im gmt +2
    Piapia
    Piapia
    I'm GMT -6 and tuesday through friday works for me as long as it's about 5 pm or later in my time zone. I'm free during Saturday and Sunday so almost any time during those two days should work for me. I am also free for the rest of today. What would be good for you?
    NotFrancy
    NotFrancy
    wanna play right now?
    Piapia
    Piapia
    sure! let me get on rn. I'm piaa on the sim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…