Fc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am your opponent for the lc open. I’m gmt-6 and can be available for the rest of the day today. Am also available 10AM-12PM and 11PM-1PM on Tuesday- Saturday. And available all day sunday
    Fc
    Fc
    are you here to play rn or within the next 30 mins? if not we could do like 11pm GMT-6 on Wednesday
    Pinecoishot
    Pinecoishot
    I am here right now an available to play
    Not sure if this is a typo, but with Urshifu-S’s analysis, the original one has Close Combat, but onsite, CC is replaced with Low Kick
    Fc
    Fc
    low kick was edited in because usually it's more useful in the current meta for the heavy targets and no drawback
    It appears that we didn't scheduled yet. I'm GMT+2, free on weekend.
    Fc
    Fc
    We started scheduling but didn’t finish lol, my last message was

Saturday night your time? Gmt-4 and probably good whenever after like 1pm or so
    LBDC
    LBDC
    LMAO I forgot about all of this somehow
    Anyhow, 1 PM Saturday GMT-4 seems perfect to me, I have another PS thing at 3pm
    Fc
    Fc
    on tours whenever you're ready
    Hi, we play for UUFPL. I'm GMT+5.5, when can you play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Hey, any chance you could push back to Sunday night my time? Like 10 pm or 11 pm GMT+5.5
    Fc
    Fc
    would really prefer not to since it'll be midday on mother's day and I may be doing stuff at times I can't predict like Lunch spending family time etc. I can do 24 hours from when we scheduled first, but if you can't do that I'd prefer a sub for rn or then
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Oh well let's play now then, I'm online as 'Treats & Stuff' on main now
    Hey we play for ubers open. I’m -4. Can you play tomorrow around 4pm edt? Or thursday same time
    aim
    aim
    i'll be on in 15
    Fc
    Fc
    main or tours? I'll be on as Fc
    aim
    aim
    i can do either, whatever u prefer. i'll be on as pokeaim
    We have to play for OMPL. I'm GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Fc
    Fc
    Saturday night your time? Gmt-4 and probably good whenever after like 1pm or so
    NDWCOP, I'm -4 and weekends atm would be the best shot for me but open to playing earlier. What times are good for you?
    Fc
    Fc
    also -4, weekend evenings / nights work pretty much anytime just lmk when, something like Sunday 10pm or so would be good
    Isza
    Isza
    Can we do Sunday at like 11:30pm?
    Fc
    Fc
    That works
    Hello, we play for Round 4 of the UU Open. My time zone is GMT-4 and I would prefer to play this Sunday. I should be available most of the day, do let me know what time is best for you.
    Heya! We play for UUFPL! My schedule, all times -4:
    Monday: preferably not, but All Day
    Tuesday: All Day
    Wednesday: Anytime before 8 PM
    Friday: Anytime after 9:30PM
    I don't know when I'm available for the weekend yet, but I'll keep you posted if anything changes.
    My discord is joey the goon#1226 if you ever find me unresponsive, I check it regularly.
    Let me know when works :)
    joey the goon
    joey the goon
    Making sure we're still on. I'll be on smogtours in about 10 mins as joey the goon
    joey the goon
    joey the goon
    Seems this time didn't work out too well. I'm still around for the rest of today if you want to battle, but the next time I'll be available is Sunday at around the same time. It'll be very tough after that. Does this work?
    Fc
    Fc
    mb I messed up my tour timings, if you're here I'll be on tours
    Hey, we are paired for UU open. I am gmt -5 and am generally avaialble weekdays between 6pm and 10pm and have open availability on the weekend. Let me know when you would like to play.
    Fc
    Fc
    Saturday is best, I'm GMT-4 wanna play evening / night?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Sounds good, anytime Saturday is good with me.
    Fc
    Fc
    you on rn? I'm gonna be free for a bit just can't be too late since I'll be out at around 6 or so
    Hey what are some good days/times for you to play for nd money tour? Same time zone.
    Fc
    Fc
    you around rn? if not I'm down for most times Saturday GMT-4 afternoon / evening
    Lameflame
    Lameflame
    Hey sorry it's a little late but I can play now if you're still around
    Fc
    Fc
    I wasn't, I'm free rn for the next few hours or can afternoon tomorrow
    Hello, we're paired for the bw cup. I'm gmt+2 and I can play tonight, wednesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. When do you wanna play? (don't john plz)
    Heya im against you for the first round of the LC Open XI. My timezone is GMT+1 but i would like to ask if we could have it atleast 2 days later, things at my home are kinda hard rn so please tell me when you're gonna be available​
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…